PitchBot - Smart Chromatic Tuner
By Yonac Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tuning your instrument has never been easier! Just play a note, and let PitchBot read it for you!
We're proud to bring you PitchBot 2.0, with a completely upgraded and updated tuning engine, thanks to our expertise in mobile DSP and music software development.
PitchBot is a chromatic tuner designed to work well with guitars, strings, woodwinds, and more. PitchBot's tuning prowess is in its custom-made algorithms to capture, measure and interpret audio data. PitchBot delivers quick and accurate readings, even in the noisiest environments.
Recognizing the needs of musicians, PitchBot balances ease-of-use with a versatile feature set. It includes dual tuning readouts, built-in RMS amplitude measurement, adjustable reference pitch, and transposition, all clearly and intelligibly laid out.
Best yet, it is available at a fraction of the cost of its competitors. We believe that PitchBot will be a good bang for your buck. Try it and see!
Want to see how smoothly and easily PitchBot works? Check out our video (18 Strings, 1 PitchBot) on our YouTube channel: youtube.com/YonacSoftware
•±1 cent accuracy (±1/100th of a semitone)
• Cylinder style Note Strip readout with 10 cent notches
• Fine-tune needle readout with ± 25 cent range
• L.E.D. (red/green) readout showing if note is in range, sharp or flat
• Automatic or manual note selection
• Ability to transpose, with 1/4 step quanta
• Adjustable needle damping
• RMS amplitude readout
• Textual readout of closest note and exact frequency
• Audible pitch pipe
• Adjustable A4 reference pitch calibration, with 0.1 Hz increments
• Selectable notations (English, Solfège, or German)
• Selectable tone waveform (Sine, Square, Saw, or Triangle)
• Built-in noise filters and intelligent gate
• Works with Audio Interface Adapters such as iRig
• Universal (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
• iOS 4.0 or later
• Requires microphone: Works with iPhone (any), iPad (any), iPod Touch (2nd Gen or later)
What's New in Version 2.3
-- Turkish localization
Doesn't work anymore.
I see it hasn't been updated since 2011. It doesn't work anymore on my iPhone 6S. I deleted it and reinstalled it but it is frozen. The red light lights up for a second then flips to the far right and the needle stays there. The A 440 tone will ring but it won't pickup any sounds to identify the pitch. Looks like the developer took the money and ran.
Well worth the $$$$
I have been trying to tune my mandolin by ear and could never get it to sound right. This works great!!
Not good with band instruments.
It's better than most of the chromatics, but the clear tune is the best one to use. I have a trombone and I'm learning the notes and trying to stay on them is hard when the needle is flying all over the place when I know I'm not that bad.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 27, 2011
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Turkish
- Seller: Yonac Inc.
- © 2009-2014 Yonac Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.