BMX Cunning Stunts 3D
By Reliance Big Entertainment UK Private Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UPDATED and IMPROVED!! – New controls, new ride zones, new challenges.
Ride the ramps and stick those trixx as you ride with Coco Foxx and Air Jesus sticking Decade Airs and Tail whips.
Featuring 56 different challenges, across 8 different ride zones, unlocking new stunts and new riders as you progress.
*Now with access to your own music (iPod library music) and OPENFIENT Achievements so you can compete with your friends.
• MODES: Grab the challenges and unlock the ride zones, Pass n Play to challenge friends, or Free Ride for some no hassles air time. The game also features a Video help mode!
• STUNTS: Decade Air-Superman- 360 Back flip - 720 - Tail Whip - Table Top and Can Can
• RIDERS: Ricky Rockets - Flip Mahoney - Dick Keelker - Air Jesus – Kim Richards - Kat Kixx - Queen Ryder and Coco Foxx
• IPOD: play your own tunes
• OPENFIENT: With achievements, challenges and high score posting.
• CONTROLS: New Dpad, or original tap screen
What's New in Version 1.0.42
Added NEW additional Dpad control – now with analogue dpad control giving much more control. Also with new easier to use Jump button.
Improved original control (select either control through the Options) – smoothed out control based on users feedback.
4 NEW levels – Bigger, larger terrain to play in with more ramps.
Improvements to the other levels – we’ve also gone in and tided up some of the other levels.
OpenFeint achievements and leader-boards – now you can compete against friends and try and get all the achievements.
Worst, I want my money back.
I bought this game and now I am totally disappointed. There are lots of reason why...
1. Controls are crappy, don't even work every time. Worst experience to play.
2. Graphics are less than average. Very much disturbing. All the screenshots displayed here at app store from only one level, it's totally nonsense.
3. They promising that, there are 58 challenges, I thought all are different but those are for getting bronze, silver & gold! and doing some stunts... Ridiculous.
4. Game is running in landscape mode, but the open-feint comes in portrait mode. Again ridiculous.
5. No HD graphics for retina display, looks like a crap on iPhone4. Even the icon is not for retina.
I want my money back.
'twas good, but not good
The game was long and boring and the graphics sucked. You people's can download it, but I bet you won't keep it. I had it for a whole ten minutes. Controls are fine, I don't see what other people complain about, but there needs to be an update!
Ok I guess
Controls need some work! Why can't I peddle and turn at the same time?!?!? I push the trick button and nothing happens and when it does I crash and burn :-(
Thanks or the free app. I would have never bought it cuz it's not my type of game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 14, 2011
- Version: 1.0.42
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Reliance Big Entertainment UK Private Ltd
- © Jump Games Pvt. Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.