Nano Rally Lite
By Sauce Digital Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nano Rally Lite is a fun and addictive top down driving game, where players drive miniaturized cars around various tracks, all based on different household environments. One minute you could find yourself power-sliding around the end of a spring onion, then falling off a kitchen stool the next.
As with any rally, races are time trials, with points allotted fore top times. Make your way through the different rallies/environments and stages, and if you get enough points you will end victorious. The game begins with only the Kitchen Rally unlocked, by playing in championship mode players can unlock a further environment by placing in the top 10 at the end of the Kitchen Rally.
*Beautiful, pre-rendered design.
* 2 Environments: Kitchen and Bedroom
* 6 different stages/tracks, each with their own difficulties.
* Loads of different obstacles, including everything from iPhones to candy bars to vinyl records.
* Customisable car setup, such as acceleration and handling, to suit the track.
* AI cars to race against
* Control by touch or by tilt
* Landscape or portrait mode
* Auto gas option
* Racing lines, to make navigation easier.
* 4 camera style: rotate, fixed, pan fast and pan slow
* 3 difficulty settings.
* Saved best time for each track.
* Single race or championship mode.
* Resume game option.
* iPod music remains playing
For video of the game in action, screenshots and track previews visit the site:
IN THE FULL VERSION:
* 6 environments, including the full Bedroom Rally, plus: Office, Garden and 2 secret environments
* 25 unique tracks
* 100 + obsticles
* Online high scores for each stage, and overall best time.
REVIEWS OF THE FULL VERSION:
"Nano Rally is a great little game. If you're looking for a pint-sized racer... look no further." toucharcade.com
"Nano Rally Is One Awesome Looking Game... $0.99 seems like a steal." iphonealley.com
"If you're looking for fun micro-car game, you should look no further than Nano Rally" slidetoplay.com
"Nano Rally is a sweet game with excellent artwork" nodpad.com
Graphics are bright and clean, but camera whips around in a motion sickness kind of way. The worst thing is the problem with the non-accelerometer controls. Examples, if you hold gas before light goes green, car just sits there. Even if you try to wait and time it right, one microsecond early and you just sit there left in the dust. Also the left and right turning buttons... if you try to drift your finger from one button to the other, you keep turning in original wrong direction.
The controls will make you feel as if the game does what it wants, regardless of what you wish to do. Frustrating.
i LOVE it
this is SOOO fun and it keeps me busy when im in the car!! (well, not when im driving lol) but when im in the passanger seat and its gunna be a long ride, i pull out my ipod and play this!!!!!
Takes no advantage of the hardware.
Firstly, it's a sad rip-off of Micro Machines for the NES that can't live up to it's original. The control isn't as good and the other cars are ghosts.
Also, the controls are button-based, not motion controled.
- Category: Games
- Released: Sep 18, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sauce Digital Limited
- © 2009 Sauce Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.