Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.0.5
Another quick patch to keep your Flickr camera roll in fit and fighting shape. Here's a reminder of what Flickr 4.0 brought you:
• Put your free 1000GB to work like never before - auto-uploadr now grabs all photos and videos on your device, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
• A timeline view with improved browsing, organization and sharing.
• Flickr got a facelift with an all new elegant, approachable look and feel to match your spiffy new camera roll.
• Unleash your creativity with photo edits straight from your Flickr photos.
• New and enhanced photo filters to help get your snaps share-ready.
• Share to Instagram.
We're always eager to deliver the best experience to you that we can. This time you'll see some bug fixes, stability improvements and performance enhancements.
If you’re enjoying the app, please take a moment to rate us in the app store - We’d be forever grateful! And as always, get in touch if you need support: http://ow.ly/InFYC
We are constantly working to bring you the best version of Flickr. An easy way to make sure you have the latest and greatest without manually checking here is to turn on Automatic Downloads. Simply go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads, and turn on Updates.
Photo Cloud Done Right! 👍
After reading some past reviews I was a bit skeptical of Flickr, but I decided to give it a go anyway so as to test it for myself. I can honestly say that I have not been disappointed in the least. In fact, my expectations have been met and exceeded! The photo auto-uploadr works to perfection, and the app itself is pleasingly simple and aesthetically beautiful. Creating new albums and organizing is also a breeze and maintaining both private and public collections is a lot of fun.
Hands down, if you're on the market for great photo cloud service then you'll definitely want Flickr to be your first choice. This is undoubtedly the best thing Yahoo has going for them. Can't wait to see what they do next.
Love it - and a few feature suggestions
I am a longtime Flickr Pro user and love the service and the app. The app itself is great for browsing photos and discovering the work of others
Instead of gushing on about how much I love the app, I'm going to make three feature suggestions:
1) it would be great to have the web browser stats page in the app.
2) I would like to be able to select multiple groups on the all when uploading a photo - just like the web page
3) This is a "power user" feature and probably won't apply to most: I often shoot in RAW and then when I send the photos to my phone for a quick social media upload (what I would call low fidelity media such as FB, Instagram, and Strava), I get a low resolution version of my photos to upload. Then I will post process on my computer and upload the same "improved" photo to Flickr again. It would be great to have a feature on the web page or app that gives you the option to remove the low fidelity version. Not a big deal but it sure would be convenient.
Long time user
I've been using Flickr for years and it continues to become better everyday. The one thing holding this app back though is the absence of a select all button to quickly upload large amounts of photos. I usually go through my camera roll and add all the pictures I want to upload to Flickr in a separate album once every month or two. I have to literally click each photo and often times miss one or two. A select all button could easily fix this problem. I usually upload around 500 photos & this would be a great way for me to retain all my pictures without accidentally skipping over one.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 10, 2015
- Version: 4.0.5
- Size: 61.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.