EDGE touch (pixel art tool)
By TAKABO SOFT
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
EDGE touch is a full featured pixel art editor for the iPhone and iPod
Pixels can be drawn directly by tapping. It makes creating pixel art
enjoyable and easy anytime, anywhere.
- Supports from 1x1 to 320x480 pixels
- Basic drawing functions like freehand, straight line, square, ellipse, etc
- Tap & hold to copy colors like an eyedropper tool
- Cancel actions by tapping with a second finger while drawing
- Undo and Redo
- Grid display (configurable)
- Adjustable RGB and HLS color space in the color palette
- Layer link, for editing two or more layers at the same time (move, copy,
paste, etc. within the range of selection)
- Two views at the same time: one actual size, the other zoomed in
- Onionskin (Tracing)
- File Sharing (PNG / GIF / Animated GIF / EDGE touch file format)
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- Fixed a bug that the transparency state may not be canceled when zooming with the background color transparency function of the selected range turned on.
- Fixed a bug that redrawing of the middle grid was not done when moving the selection range with both small grid and medium grid displayed.