News for Canes Football
By The Miami Herald
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Attention Canes fans, this is the MUST-HAVE application for you! Follow the University of Miami Hurricanes through their football seasons with exclusive 24/7 coverage from the Miami Herald.
Access the latest Hurricanes Football stories anytime, anywhere.
A full subscription includes:
- Miami Herald Sports Writer Manny Navarro's "Eye on the U" blog. Read and comment on exclusive reports, analysis, insider information and opinion.
- Exclusive beat coverage of the team from Miami Herald Sports reporters
- Photo & Video reports: Relive the game action with in-depth photo galleries and videos
- Fan chat: Voice your opinion and connect with other fans in an exclusive chat room available only on the application.
- Schedule & Scores
- Conference Standings
- Team Leaders
- Team Roster
- Wikipedia: Tons of information on the team and its history accessed via Wikipedia.
- News from around the web. View headlines and read stories from a variety of sites.
How does the Canes Football subscription feature work?
· Downloading the app is free and you'll get a certain number of stories every month for free. The stats are always free.
· Existing Miami Herald subscribers can log in for unlimited access to the application with their Miami Herald Plus account.
· If you are not a current Miami Herald subscriber, you can choose to subscribe to the full application, simply select the monthly subscription, priced at $0.99 USD per month
· Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
· Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of $0.99 USD for the next monthly period
· You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; do it right on your device if you don't want to continue with auto-renewal
· No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
· Subscription purchased in the application is only for access to the Canes Football app
*Not associated with the University of Miami
What's New in Version 5.20.0
-We now have Universal app support! This one app will now support both iPhone and iPad.
-Support for variable bit rate videos to improve playback by adjusting video quality.
-Fixed an issue where the video progress bar was not updating
-Fixed error handling when a configuration call failed on startup
-Fixed crash on tablet with Saved Articles
-Fixed crash due to missing fields in AccuWeather
-Fixed an issue with Alerts not working
-Fixed how tables are shown so they fit on screen
Stupid app on works on Wifi
Keeps telling me to turn on cellular but it already is. I toggled on/off, delete/re-installed, and this piece of sheet app still won't work.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 09, 2016
- Version: 5.20.0
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: The Miami Herald
- © Miami Herald Media Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Canes Football$0.99