iOSHA 1910 e-Reference
By Integrated Safety Technologies LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The iOSHA e-Reference 29 CFR 1910 General Industry app provides Health, Safety and Environmental professionals (HS&E) access to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's regulations under 29 CFR 1903 (Inspections, Citations & Proposed Penalties), 1904 (Recording & Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illness) and 1910 on worker health and safety for General Industry using their iOS device. Whether in the field or in a meeting, view the latest information from OSHA.gov RSS Feeds, along with safety regulations and interpretation letters quickly and easily.
What's New in Version 4.6
• Updated Most Frequently Cited Regulations (2012)
• Added ability to Copy & Paste regulation data
• Added Notes & Photo capability associated with a regulation
• In-Reg link to OSHA.gov regulation for cross-check in between internal reg database updates
- Category: Reference
- Updated: May 08, 2013
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 37.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Integrated Business Solutions LLC
- © 2009 Integrated Business Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.