By Jason Linhart
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sudoku Joy offers unlimited play at seventeen difficulty levels, the most of any free Sudoku app. This ad supported app offers features comparable to the paid apps! Sudoku keeps your brain sharp, young, and nimble! Relax after a hard day or just pass the time with the puzzle everyone is talking about.
Novices will especially appreciate Sudoku Joy. Our tutorial with practice games, extensive feature set, and advanced hint system are ideal if you are just learning Sudoku. Play more, learn to be a better player, find Sudoku Joy!
Our multi-stage hint system starts with a gentle reminder to get you back on track, and works up to an illustration of the exact technique to use and how it applies to the current board. Our hints ease those frustrating moments and teach you how to be a better player.
- Puzzle generator for unlimited play
- Scan puzzles from books/newspaper using camera
- Solver helps you with games from the newspaper
- Seventeen difficulty levels
- Tutorial teaches you new techniques
- Large, high contrast digits are easier to read
- User interface optimized for fewer touches
- Choice of six color schemes
- Never covers up the board while you are playing
- Infinite undo/redo
- Automatic or manual pencil marks
- Manually enter games from the newspaper
- Automatically saves your game when you get a phone call, switch applications, or lock the phone
- Highlighting helps you discover patterns
- Game clock; compares your time to other players
- Avoids graphic frills that distract from play
- Choice of digit styles, including Kanji and Hanzi
Discover Sudoku Joy!
What's New in Version 5.2.4
Minor bug fixes.
Awesome! Look no further, you have arrived!
I have tried So Many other sudoku apps trying to find the right one, & this one is By Far the Best!!! My search for the Perfect Sudoku is Over! I play it Ever day! The option & the different skill levels to choose from as well as being able to learn new techniques is amazing! You can even scan in puzzles from the newspaper, sudoku book, or anywhere you find a puzzle, all with your camera! There are adds but they have never bothered me & they don't disrupt the puzzle they just hang out above or below. I guess I get so concentrated in the game I hardly remembered they existed.
Terrific app, best in the AppStore!
I have tried at least a dozen other Sudoku apps, and found this app to be superior to them all! It is absolutely the very finest Sudoku at the AppStore. The options, color choices, and impressive variety of games is excellent. I'm very impressed and I will stick with this Sudoku from now on. Nice work, Jason!
Just one little thing,...if you decide to offer a $1 deal to delete ads, please let me be the first one to plunk down 4 quarters. I hardly ever spend money on apps, but I'd give you $1 so fast it would make your head spin! Unfortunately, if it was $2, you'd be working against my cheap-meter. Sorry.
You want an app that can progressively actually teach and coach you to play Sudoku? Well, this is it. The best one I've ever seen. Basically, no matter what difficulty level you play, when you get stuck, you can ask for a hint. The hint will slowly guide you to help you find it out for yourself what you are missing, they will explain the sudoku rules that applies to your very own puzzle (and it shows you on YOUR actual puzzle). I can't believed how much I have learned and I can actually see my progression. Thank you, this app literally is perfect.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 18, 2014
- Version: 5.2.4
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jason Linhart
- © 2009-2014 Jason T. Linhart
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.