Alipay is a super app designed to offer a bouquet of services to bring convenience into your everyday life. Trusted by more than one billion global users, Alipay’s offerings span from allowing its users to make payments (send, receive, and spend money with ease), manage finances, choose a suitable insurance scheme, hail a cab or even order in from a favorite restaurant.
Visit us on https://www.facebook.com/alipayglobal/
YOU ARE ONLY A ‘TOUCH’ AWAY-
1. Send/Receive money from your peers;
2. Transfer money to friends or split the bill at your favorite restaurant;
3. Card free payment at millions of merchants;
4. Top up your mobile phone and pay your utility bills;
5. Place and track orders in Taobao and TMall;
6. Order food from local restaurants or book a taxi;
7. Manage your money with wealth management products;
8. Free off-site cross-bank transfer / credit card repayment and loans;
9. Scan & Pay – Scan & use the QR code to pay at your local stores;
10. Book Air/Rail/Movie Tickets, at ease;
11. Enjoy hundreds of discounts and promotions from various merchants;
12. Group account facility to manage expenses within family and friends circle;
13. Donate/Participate in walkathons along with your friends in "Sports" service which supports HealthKit functionality.
Here comes the new version of Alipay:
Search for movie name and buy tickets quickly！
For the best user experience, Alipay is regularly updated in the App Store. It is recommended to go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and enable Alipay updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work for US customers
Setting aside the fact that quite a few prompts, and some complete screens, are not localized to English, this app does not appear to take US credit or debit cards. I have no idea why this is in the US App Store, or why Apple approved it. Most of the functionality doesn’t work in the US and the app isn’t smart enough to hide features that don’t work based on location. Also the UI appears to be a challenge to how many functions can be smashed onto the home screen. Before expanding to the US, the company might want to have a US development team rework the app.
No support for iPhone 10
It has been a week since the release of iPhone 10 and Alipay still does not support face scanning. I have to put in my password every time I want to pay for something. I have started to use Wechat pay, which supported iPhone 10 since the beginning. I never notice how convenient it was to use Wechat pay. I think I will start using Wechat pay from now on. I recommend all iPhone 10 users to use Wechat pay and not wait for Alipay to update. I mean come on! it has been a week almost all other apps have updated to support iPhone 10.
English version is finally released, but obviously many of foreigners don’t actually like it . Most reasons like it doesn’t accept US credit card or something like that . Whether you like or not it’s really useful , in China Alipay is a indispensable way to buy everything you want. You don’t even have to take cash .
- Alipay (Hangzhou) Technology Co., Ltd.
- 275.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ant Financial.All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.