Solidor Peg Lite
By Midi Moins Une
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Peg Solitaire Lite is the free version of Peg Solitaire.
Solidor Peg is an adaptation of Solitaire, also called Peg Solitaire, Brainvita or Salut-Q, depending on the country.
According to the legend, Solitaire was invented in the 17th century by a French aristocrat imprisoned in the Bastille. Actually, this game was already being played in Ancient Rome.
The full version of Peg Solitaire consists of:
• 126 different games.
• 28 boards (English, French, Wiegleb´s, asymmetrical, diamond, square, triangle, rhombus, hexagon, star, etc.).
• 28 classic starting situations (center hole empty).
• 64 variants.
• 34 figures to get started or practice.
• 18 graphic themes to personalise the board and pegs. Applicable to all available games.
• Enhanced regularly with free updates.
• 3 levels of difficulty
• Solvable games.
• Game automatically saved in case of incoming call or voluntary interruption.
• Multiple games in progress can be saved.
• Unlimited game cancellations.
• Timer for honing your mental keenness.
• Scores stored for each board, variant, and figure.
• Multiplayer mode with scores saved under different names.
Peg Solitaire Lite has just 3 boards and 2 graphic themes.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 04, 2010
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: MIDI MOINS UNE
- © 2009 Midi Moins Une
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.