By Rhizomedia GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play Skat online! Many thousand live games daily / pub rules and tournament!
This is what you get:
- play against many thousands of other Skat fans
- participate in the large ProSkat community
- enjoy the pleasure of many thousand games played each day
- no InApp purchases necessary and no hidden costs
- play as novice, experienced player or as a pro
- practice in offline mode to improve your skills
Highlights and most valuable features of ProSkat:
- Tournament rules
- Pub Rules with Bock/Ramsch
- „Give Up“ und „Lay open“ features
- „Show last trick“
- "Show Skat"
- individual sort of cards
- many different rankings
- Public tables (randomized opponents)
- private tables (play with friends and buddies)
- Hostorical German and French Cards
Questions, remarks, requests and ideas for new features are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To fully enjoy ProSkat please make sure that you have solid internet connection.
What's New in Version 4.0
- optimized system architecture
- new design
- manage friends and ignorelist
- reduced time-to-play
- manage your own password
- improved rankings
Worst app overhaul ever
It is extremely difficult to fathom what a company completely ruined for itself. Something that worked perfectly, had distinguished UI experience and a more than acceptable AI engine running was replaced with 80s style graphics and an unusable user interface. No idea who is at the helm at ProSkat but I would have fired that person who allowed this radical and dysfunctional change to happen in no time. Give us back what once worked.
I played the old version all the time and loved it. With the new version there's so much wrong:
-game freezes during bidding, I lose 338 points (connection is fine)
-no more "Give Up" option when there's no chance to win
-German deck option doesn't change other players' cards to German deck
-I lost my previous profile information and points because my email was shut down. Took hundreds of hours of play to get there.
The new version is just terrible. They need to update it significantly or I want my money back. This is the only negative review I have ever written of an app
The new version (aug 2015) is good for the PC but is terrible as an app. Hard to move cards, harder to configure cards (ie club, spades, hearts, diamonds, grand and null). I hope they can modify the app so it can be more iphone friendly. Right now they took a great product and made it horrible.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 03, 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Rhizomedia GmbH
- © Rhizomedia GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.