MAGENTA English<>Greek Dictionary GOLDEN VERSION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ATTN: Difficulties related to application update, caused from a temporary developer's account deactivation by Apple. Application is functioning normally since July 2013, no other problems reported.
MAGENTA's large "English-Greek & Greek-English GOLDEN VERSION" for iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad devices. The complete dictionary containing entries in detailed format.
■ Total Entries: 395,000
■ Words: 1,650,000
■ Lexicographer: Panagiotis Tsampounaras
DOES IT NEED INTERNET CONNECTION?
No, you can use this dictionary offline.
Improved fast word search, search results appear in fraction of a second!
Different colours are used for different types of information, so that you can easily read it and focus on the information you are looking for.
The dictionary uses "MAGENTA Dictionaries Explorer" software for iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad.
Extended terminology of SCIENCES AND PROFESSIONS is contained in the GOLDEN VERSION. Special mention should be made to the dictionary of Information Technology and Internet terms which contains over 22,000 entries.
- User interface supports GREEK, ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN and SPANISH.
- Major and minor fixes resolving all known bugs reported by users.
- Improved, faster look-up!
- SEND TOPICS BY E-MAIL. You can share the dictionary's topics with your family, friends, colleagues, classmates and students. While viewing a topic's description you can just tap the button and create an e-mail in your default e-mail client with topic description as the message body. Then, select the recipients, add your comments and tap Send!
- PUBLISH TOPICS ON FACEBOOK. You can publish the dictionary's topics on your Facebook Wall. While viewing a topic's description you can just tap the button and create a Facebook post with topic title and description. Then, add your comments and tap Post!
- SMS. You can send the dictionary's topics as SMS messages. While viewing a topic's description you can just tap the button and create the SMS message in the SMS client with topic description as the message body. Then, select the recipients, add your comments and tap Send! Large messages are split into smaller ones according to SMS limitations.
- BOOKMARKS. Yes! Now you can have bookmarks! The translated topics are automatically added into your history list. You can also organize topics into groups. Then, while viewing topics you can just tap on the button, select the group and add the current topic. Additionally, you can delete topics from groups or delete entire groups and rename group names.
- NATIVE iPAD APPLICATION. The dictionary is provided as a native iPad application with all related features.
- FONT SIZE CHANGE. You can now resize the fonts in topics descriptions by using pinch gesture
What's New in Version 13
iPhone 5 compatibility.
Minor bug fixes.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jul 09, 2013
- Version: 13
- Size: 37.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: MAGENTA LTD
- © MAGENTA ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.