tv show tracker 3
By Pixel-Perfect Widgets
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your favorite TV Shows with a simple and elegant app featuring:
- iCloud sync between your different devices (iPhone and iPad app)
- A Today widget to see what's coming Today and Tomorrow at a glance
- Notifications when a new episode is about to air
- A Watch app to have your next episode to watch REALLY at a glance
And even more:
- Browse all the episodes ever announced for each of your favorite TV Shows.
- Get a quick overview of all the upcoming episodes and those you didn't watch yet for all of your shows.
- Display as application badge count the number of episodes you didn't watch yet ( count live updated as soon as new episodes air).
- Get the synopsis, a screen capture and a video preview for each episode.
- Mark the episodes you've already seen to remember exactly what you have to watch next.
- Rate then share on Twitter what you've watched
"TV Show Tracker definitely belongs on anyone’s home-screen if they care about knowing when their favorite shows are going to air."
"I feel that this app is great for anyone that likes to keep on top of their favorite TV shows. Never miss an episode again!"
Follow @tvshowtracker on Twitter to get news, sneak peeks, enter give-aways and get support about TV Show tracker and other upcoming releases of Pixel-Perfect Widgets.
IMPORTANT: Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any issues with the app and we'll be able to solve it together. Leaving a bad review about a bug doesn't help us to fix it at all... Thank you!
What's New in Version 3.6
- A Watch app to have your schedule and watch list more accessible than ever!
Some show schedules are wrong
It used to work that I could choose a new show to watch and by clicking the last episode as being already watched it would ask if I wanted all previous episodes to be marked as watched. It no longer asks. Today I decided to add 60 Minutes to my list and now I have to check off ten years of episodes 5 at a time to clear the watched page. That's 500+ episodes!
Also for some reason the show times for Downton Abbey shows the British schedule on ITV, not the PBS channel I watch it on in the States. Other than that I ignore the ads and it works for me.
Update 4/15: some of the shows I have in my watch list are not showing up as upcoming, eg American Ninja will be on in three days but doesn't show up. I can't add The Island because it isn't in the list. Allegiance shows up every week but it was cancelled a month ago. I am dropping my rating down to two stars.
Update 7/26: I changed phones and iTunes moved my apps over. But this app came over with no shows selected. By the time I added them all back it now shows I have almost 2500 shows unwatched. I've been deleting them five at a time but it will take a long time. Please bring back the feature that lets me mark all previous shows as watched. Down to one star now.
Great app, horrible support
I really like the app. It helps me keep track of all my shows and which episodes I have to watch. I only have 2 issues. The Unwatched badge icon does not work on all synced devices. It should work on all. Second issues is customer support. I sent several emails about the badge not working and I have not received a response. Sad because it's a great app. Just wish it would work with the Unwatched badge
Must have for any hardcore TV fan
This makes it much easier for me to keep track of where I am with all my shows, especially when I go online and try to remember which episode to watch next
A simple solution for a simple problem
- Category: News
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: David Attias
- © 2014 David Attias
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade$0.99