tv show tracker 3
By Pixel-Perfect Widgets
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your favorite TV Shows with a simple and elegant app featuring:
- iCloud sync between your different devices (iPhone and iPad app)
- A Today widget to see what's coming Today and Tomorrow at a glance
- Notifications when a new episode is about to air
- A Watch app to have your next episode to watch REALLY at a glance
And even more:
- Browse all the episodes ever announced for each of your favorite TV Shows.
- Get a quick overview of all the upcoming episodes and those you didn't watch yet for all of your shows.
- Display as application badge count the number of episodes you didn't watch yet ( count live updated as soon as new episodes air).
- Get the synopsis, a screen capture and a video preview for each episode.
- Mark the episodes you've already seen to remember exactly what you have to watch next.
- Rate then share on Twitter what you've watched
"TV Show Tracker definitely belongs on anyone’s home-screen if they care about knowing when their favorite shows are going to air."
"I feel that this app is great for anyone that likes to keep on top of their favorite TV shows. Never miss an episode again!"
Follow @tvshowtracker on Twitter to get news, sneak peeks, enter give-aways and get support about TV Show tracker and other upcoming releases of Pixel-Perfect Widgets.
IMPORTANT: Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with the app and we'll be able to solve it together. Leaving a bad review about a bug doesn't help us to fix it at all... Thank you!
What's New in Version 3.6.2
Adding and updating shows now works again!
This great app is broken
This is an amazing app for tracking shows. I used it when I had cable, I use it now that I stream, and most importantly to me I use it for shows that I'm marathoning (26 season Classic Doctor Who?). It especially helps keeping track of where I am in a many episode or season series that I'm marathoning again, where I might have a day or two when I can't watch and then try to find my place, but "have I seen this one yet?" doesn't work since I've watched the series 5 times and all of the episodes are too familiar (Deadwood? Firefly?).
Unfortunately, this app no longer works. Starting over a week ago it lost data on 1/2 of my shows. I ended up deleting and reinstalling, but it still tried but is unable to load the info on those shows. The Loading symbol just goes around and around. Until today, when it just crashes within moments of opening and doesn't even let me get to the link for support.
I really hope this app gets fixed soon! Then it'll be back up to a 5 star app!
Maybe only a four...
I really love this app. We use it because we don't have cable or satellite, but just watch shows online. Therefore, we don't have a great way of knowing what shows are on and when. This app takes care of all of that! I do wish the schedule screen could be redone a little, with the previous shows put somewhere else. That and minor ease of use things could be changed, but nothing major. So it may be a four star app right now, but I'm so pleased with it at the moment, it gets a five
Going from 5 stars to 1 star. On both my iPhone 6 and my wife's, plus our iPad this app won't let us use it with the last update. On my phone and the iPad you can use it for about 1min then in crashes. If you try to load it again, it won't load at all. On my wife's phone it doesn't crash, but it won't sync at all. Can't add shows to any device and can't mark them watched. This update is terrible. If it doesn't get fixed, DO NOT BUY this once great app!!!
Best app in its field!
I've been using the app for about a year and I love it! It is very customizable, and very easy to use. You can add the tv shows, chose which ones show up for notifications, and even which ones show up as badges on the app icon; that feature is really helpful for Netflix shows that release the entire season at once, and you don't want the bubble on the app until you finish it!
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 14, 2015
- Version: 3.6.2
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: David Attias
- © 2015 David Attias
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade$0.99