tv show tracker 3
By Pixel-Perfect Widgets
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your favorite TV Shows with a simple and elegant app featuring:
- iCloud sync between your different devices (iPhone and iPad app)
- A Today widget to see what's coming Today and Tomorrow at a glance
- Notifications when a new episode is about to air
And even more:
- Browse all the episodes ever announced for each of your favorite TV Shows.
- Get a quick overview of all the upcoming episodes and those you didn't watch yet for all of your shows.
- Display as application badge count the number of episodes you didn't watch yet ( count live updated as soon as new episodes air).
- Get the synopsis, a screen capture and a video preview for each episode.
- Mark the episodes you've already seen to remember exactly what you have to watch next.
- Rate then share on Twitter what you've watched
"TV Show Tracker definitely belongs on anyone’s home-screen if they care about knowing when their favorite shows are going to air."
"I feel that this app is great for anyone that likes to keep on top of their favorite TV shows. Never miss an episode again!"
Follow @tvshowtracker on Twitter to get news, sneak peeks, enter give-aways and get support about TV Show tracker and other upcoming releases of Pixel-Perfect Widgets.
IMPORTANT: Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with the app and we'll be able to solve it together. Leaving a bad review about a bug doesn't help us to fix it at all... Thank you!
What's New in Version 3.5.3
- Improved fetching episodes overviews.
- Improved overall performance of series's fetching to prevent wrong poster matching.
Some show schedules are wrong
It used to work that I could choose a new show to watch and by clicking the last episode as being already watched it would ask if I wanted all previous episodes to be marked as watched. It no longer asks. Today I decided to add 60 Minutes to my list and now I have to check off ten years of episodes 5 at a time to clear the watched page. That's 500+ episodes!
Also for some reason the show times for Downton Abbey shows the British schedule on ITV, not the PBS channel I watch it on in the States. Other than that I ignore the ads and it works for me.
Update 4/15: some of the shows I have in my watch list are not showing up as upcoming, eg American Ninja will be on in three days but doesn't show up. I can't add The Island because it isn't in the list. Allegiance shows up every week but it was cancelled a month ago. I am dropping my rating down to two stars.
Great App. Probably the best
Update 3/15: the recent update has fixed crashing issues. TV Show Tracker is back to being the best TV tracking app on the market. I've tried a number and while this app lacks a couple of cool features (series cancelation notices, new series recommendations) that others have, this is still the best of the best in my opinion.
Update: I've got to drop my rating a couple of stars. I still love that the app tells me when my shows are returning and reminds me the day of. That said, the app crashes nearly every time I open it. Very frustrating.
I've tried several of these apps this one is hands down the best. Push notifications for new show airings, a schedule for when shows return, and an easy to view list of shows you've missed.
For those complaining about buying ad free again, when I went into settings it told me I had already purchased that and asked me if I wanted to download it again for free. Not sure why everyone else is paying twice.
Just what I was looking for!
I never write reviews, but this app is my everything. If you're a serious TV watcher like myself, you will love it too! It helps a lot with making sure I stay up to date with all my shows.
My only suggestion is to add an option where you can hide/show the shows you want to appear in your schedule. When shows are out of season, I'd rather not see them in my list at all. But maybe that's just me lol.
- Category: News
- Updated: Mar 01, 2015
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: David Attias
- © 2014 David Attias
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade$0.99