By Celsius Game Studios, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As a Quantum Chromodynamic Cyclotron, or Chromodyne, operator, you are the last line of defense the Earth has against interstellar catastrophe! Should the planet become endangered by an asteroid, comet or some other Massive Extra-Solar Smasher (MESS for short) it is your job to use the Chromodyne to combine exotic matter, shooting it into the MESS and causing it to shrink and eventually phase out of our universe, thus saving the Earth from certain doom! The job isn't easy (and quite possibly thankless) but saving the world seldom is.
Should there be no pending disaster, many a Chromodyne operator enjoys honing his or her skills by finding a rogue black hole and seeing how long they can keep it's mass below a certain size.
Gameplay is a twist on the traditional match-three style, with 5 concentric rings made up of different colored shapes. You have to touch and rotate the rings and line up 3 or more of the same color and shape in a line going towards the center in order to clean up the MESS and add to your score.
Chromodyne offers two exciting play modes to keep you coming back for more:
* Story Mode describes the epic struggle between a pair of sinister aliens and you, the lone Chromodyne operator, who stands between the Earth and the MESSes that the aliens throw at it.
* Survival Mode pits you against an ever-expanding black hole. Keep it from growing too large for as long as you can!
What's New in Version 1.1.0
* New special effects and graphics
* New Score Chains: keep making combinations to boost your score!
* 4 new awesome music tracks from the excellent Kevin MacLeod
* Improved game timing means less downtime after making a combination and faster gameplay!
* Improved ring selection indicator
* Improved load time and added spinner to indicate loading
* 3D lighting has been improved
* Cutscenes are now skippable
* Fixed some graphical glitches
I was so excited but that lasted all of a minute?! Its graphics are great! But there was so much 'big' at the top, then barely anything at the bottom and accomplishing the goal was a tedious ease? Then you left wondering, this is it? Where was the lite version when I searched for it? Hmmm...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 02, 2010
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Celsius Game Studios, Inc
- © 2009-2010 Colin Walsh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.