Attention Heat fans, this is the MUST-HAVE app for you! Follow the Miami Heat through their basketball seasons with exclusive 24/7 coverage from the Miami Herald.
Access the latest Heat stories anytime, anywhere.
A full subscription includes:
- Miami Herald's ""On the Beat"" blog. Read and comment on exclusive reports, analysis, insider information and opinion.
- Commentary from Miami Herald columnists Israel Gutierrez, Dan Le Batard, and Greg Cote.
- Exclusive daily beat coverage of the team from Miami Herald Sports reporters.
- Photo reports: Relive the game action with in-depth photo galleries and exclusive Miami Herald photo coverage.
- Fan chat: Voice your opinion and connect with other Heat fans in an exclusive chat room available only on the application.
- Daily Heat schedule, scores and standings
- Team and league leaders
- Heat roster
- Wikipedia: Tons of information on the team and its history accessed via Wikipedia.
- Get news, view headlines and read stories from around the web
* Not associated with the Miami Heat
We fixed some bugs that caused articles to be cut off and not display in full.
Ratings and Reviews
At first I was really upset about the Miami Dolphins app charging a subscription but figured it was a low price for the content. However, now this Heat app is charging too? Both of these apps were free and now both are charging for access to them? C'mon now. Really? Is the Miami Herald really expecting all of their users to pay multiple subscriptions, one for each app, for content that had already been free and easily accessible online anyway? Wow.
Additionally, it isn't even written for the iPad. Neither are any of the other apps they are charging for.
Not really free
Was excited to use this app, but before I can even explore around it's already asking me to sign up. This I'd one of those tricks so you sign up and forget to sign out then they start charging for something they provide for free on the Internet. Figure out what you want to do herald!! Free or not free. They're just trying to make a buck and get on the app bandwagon. I can understand a subscription to the full paper, but not this. The paper is dying and they're trying everything, but some things leave a bad taste in our mouths herald!
Used to work amazing now it won't open what happened? Please fix it.
- The Miami Herald
- 65.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Miami Herald Media Company. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Heat Basketball $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.