By Elf Farm
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looking for a playful game to keep your little one entertained? Welcome to the enchanting world of Treat Street. Treat Street is full of fun, creativity, and interactive exploration for your child. Now you can trick or treat all year long.
Treat Street was developed by parents in need of an engaging app that is also pleasing to the ears for everyone in the room. This game can be enjoyed by kids ages 2 to 99.
Rich graphics and unstructured exploratory play make this game a delight for younger users.
- Costume Shop: Mix and match for Halloween costume selection
- Treat Street: Trick-or-Treat for fun and tasty treats, and silly surprises; or have a good time simply looking around the neighborhood
- Goodie Bag: Sort through all the treats from the night's haul
- Easy, exploratory gameplay
- Simple symbols lead the user through the game
- Cute and interactive graphics
- Silly sounds
- Dress your character like a cat, fairy, robot, or fairy-cat-bot!
Sprinkle some holiday magic on any old day with Treat Street, for toddlers, preschool kids, and children of all ages.
Languages: English instructions; game is non-verbal.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Updated engine
- Updated graphics
- New costumes and treats
Adorable but a bit boring
My 3 year old really loves this sweet simple app, but even he gets bored with it rather quickly. However, he does use it almost every day for 2-3 minutes then asks for something else. If you are looking for a solid little kid distraction this is not it, but for $.99 it is a cute wholesome way to introduce trick or treating and Halloween fun.
Great for 2-4
Our 2 yr old loved it, and we practiced saying trick or treat enough so that she was an expert by Halloween. She lives matching up the costumes or organizing her candy. Her 6 yr old cousin steals this off her to play a couple min at a time. It's seriously basic, but it's nearly Thanksgiving and she still likes it.
This game was a great way to introduce our 3 year old to iPhone games. He feels empowered now that he can play without my constant help like his older brother. Thank You!!!