Eight Off - Solitaire Connection
By Enigram Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rediscover your classic favorites or discover the classics and new games with Solitaire Connection, both as iPhone/iPod touch apps and online at http://enigram.com/solitaire. For best playing experience, the latest hardware generation is recommended. On earlier models, the latest version of iOS is recommended.
Eight Off is one of a series of Solitaire Connection's most popular games available on the App Store. Other Solitaire Connection games available on the App Store are:
- FreeCell, Forty Thieves, Spider, Klondike, Triple Peaks
- Scorpion, Canfield, Agnes Bernauer, La Belle Lucie, Fan
- Golf Ball, Pyramid 4, Russian Solitaire, Yukon, American Toad
- Falling Star, Blondes and Brunettes, Aunt Mary Ann, Napoleon's Square One
Many games are included in a number of suites as well. Search for "Solitaire Connection" or "Enigram Games" to see all apps we have available on the App Store.
Enjoy the classic solitaire gameplay:
- Traditional card deck.
- Portrait or landscape orientation, play with one finger or thumb or with both thumbs.
- Orientation lock, tap and hold in the playing area to switch to fixed full-screen landscape mode and back.
- Use drag and drop to move cards around, or tap to send cards to matching piles automatically.
- Scroll and zoom using familiar gestures. Drag or swipe to scroll. Double-tap or pinch open/close to zoom in/out. E.g., zoom in on a card, tap and hold to grab it and use another finger to pinch close to zoom out.
- Games in progress are automatically saved and restored.
- Bonus points for skillful play.
- Keep listening to your iTunes music as you play.
- Change card backs and the background.
- Discover more solitaire games online at http://enigram.com/solitaire
What's New in Version 1.6.1
iOS 7 compatibility. Improved iPhone support. Playability enhancements.
I love this game. I'd played it before, but it had been years. I thought I could just pick it up again without much effort. Wrong! Surely the instructions would help me remember. Wrong! The instructions made no sense to me. Finally, my brother-in-law rescued me.
My only complaint is that if I want to restart a game, I have to undo each move, one at a time. What a pain! There are other games which allow you to click on "redo this hand" and it resets itself. I would REALLY love if you could make that happen.
Other than the one flaw mentioned above, I love this game and have trouble stopping play.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 28, 2013
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Enigram Games, LLC
- © 2013, Enigram Games, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.