Math Grade 1 - Successfully Learning - Educational app to practice addition, substraction and breaking down numbers
By Tivola Publishing GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Freddy the vampire invites primary students to learn first grade mathematics in a playful manner on his castle. In this, there is no boring studying of mathematical formulas and the like by any stretch of the imagination – fun and games is the order of the day. Freddy shows the little ones that learning can be an awful lot of fun. Together, numbers are broken down, money calculation is undertaken, geometric shapes are learned and mental arithmetic is executed. In this, Freddy the vampire makes sure there is plenty of good mood going around. The App includes an additional game. The more tasks are solved correctly, the more rounds can be played.
1st grade curriculum topics:
* Breaking down numbers
* Introduction to addition
* Introduction to subtraction
* Calculating with money
* Halving and duplicating
* Mental arithmetic
* Working with matters to puzzle over
A great bonus game: Moving boxes
* Playfully learning curriculum content of 1st grade primary school
* Adjusted to current curriculums of the schools
* Improves performance through targeted practice
* Freddy the vampire rewards success with an exciting bonus game
If you have questions or problems, please contact email@example.com per email.
What's New in Version 2.4
Update for iOS 8.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 18, 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Tivola Publishing GmbH
- © Tivola Publishing GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.