Realtor.com Real Estate - Homes for Sale and Rent
By Move, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Realtor.com has more homes for sale nationwide than any competing app. Our award-winning Realtor.com app is the only home and apartment finder to help you buy the home of your dreams!
Whether you’re looking to buy your first house, searching for a new home for your growing family or simply checking the estimate on listings in your area, Realtor.com provides the best list of homes tailored to your needs. From custom filters to map drawing to iMessage integration, Realtor.com has the most robust home buying tools, all in one sleek and easy to use app.
Realtor.com is always rolling out new features – check back often to see what new tools we have to help you find your next home!
New Realtor.com Features:
• Property History Session – View the property history such as tax assessments and sales history.
• News and Insights – Get the latest real estate news and housing trends before you buy, sell or rent a home.
View More Home Listings than Any Other App
• Realtor.com has the most homes for sale nationwide - more than any other online home buying app.
• Find property listing details like price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more!
• Find the home of your dreams, contact an agent and visit an open house.
• Use the Filter tab to locate "Just Sold" listings and see them on the map to get home photos and details.
Filter Homes and Property Values by Search Criteria
• Search for homes by address, city, zip code or draw your own custom search area directly on the map!
• Filter your search to find your perfect home that are energy efficient, have a pool, located on cul-de-sacs, hardwood floors and much more!
• Expand your search area to find homes around your city or neighborhood of interest.
• Sort listing results by open house date, price reduced listings, square footage, and more!
• View nearby schools, restaurants, shops, banks and other points of interest around each home.
View High-Resolution Photos for Each Listing
• Swipe to quickly see detailed photos of each property.
• Use iMessage to grab photos of listings you've viewed, add a custom reaction sticker and share.
Take 3D Home Tours
• 3D home tours (where offered by listing agent). Check back often as more 3D home tours are added!
Custom Alerts & Widgets
• Set notifications for new and price reduced listings.
• Use the Today widget to find nearby listings and open houses.
Search for Homes on a Customizable 3D Map
• Search for homes and neighborhoods in a customizable 3D map.
• See availability for open houses and get driving directions to homes for sale on your iPhone.
• Draw around neighborhoods and see points of interests on the map while searching “For Sale” listings.
Enjoy Plenty of Other Features
• Sign in with Facebook or e-mail to save your searches and favorite homes for sale or rent. Then access them again on your mobile device or at www.realtor.com.
• Receive home value estimates for off-market properties, with 90% of property listings updated every 15 minutes and other real estate and rental listings updated at least once per day.
• Get notifications on your iPhone or Apple Watch alerting you of price reductions on your favorite homes or new listings that fit your search criteria.
When it's time to find your dream home, realtor.com will be here so you never miss out.
Have feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information at www.realtor.com
What's New in Version 10.5.1
• Bug fixes
Like but bugs hold it back...
Updating my review to 1-star because it seems I'm not the only one having problems and the response I got from the developer obviously shows that they don't understand. Let's try again...
This version of the app has two major problems:
1) you can not remove a favorite
--- every time you try, it'll crash one way or another and the favorite will return. (I have no need to keep favorites after the house has sold)
--- to reproduce:
My listings tab > slide favorite > delete
> Close app > favorite will return (sometimes it'll crash as well upon reopening)
2) trying to delete 2 saved listings at a time will result in a crash - 100%
--- to reproduce:
My listings tab > Slide favorite > delete > slide another favorite > delete > crash
Biggest bug that's annoying is that you can't remove saved homes. It's crashing when you try to delete a saved home on the My Listings tab. And/or you can delete but it comes back up at the top.
Response from app team:
“Hi appreviewzzz, thanks for letting us know you’re experiencing crashes. We recently released an update that will correct this issue. You can delete saved listing by tapping ‘Favorites’ at the bottom and sliding left on the listing. ‘Delete’ will appear when you slide left.”
- note: yeah, I know there's a recent update... It's the one that I'm reviewing!
Good app but needs some changes
I like this app however I wish they would take houses that have been sold off the app. There's been several houses I've really liked and went by to see them and they were marked sold. Very misleading. Also in the filter you can choose to hide the sale pending houses but it still shows the houses that are sale pending. Very frustrating when trying to look for homes
Great app but sometimes isn't updated
The app is great and comes in handy but it seems as though it isn't as updated as it should be. I've called numbers for local realtors and they have told me the property status has been changed for a while; where on the app it displays that it is still available.
Other than that, the app is awesome!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 19, 2017
- Version: 10.5.1
- Size: 116 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Move, Inc.
- © 2017 realtor.com®
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.