Photo Journal App: Once Daily 365
By Redbot Software Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* * * * * Read all the 5 STAR (Over 100+) customer reviews!!!
"Amazing and complete. Get it you wont be disappointed."
"One of the most used apps on my phone. I have no complaints."
"I have and have tried tons of photo apps. This is the most perfect one"
* * * * *
Make an Album for yourself. One for your kid, another for your wife, what ever you like, as many as you like...
Take a photo everyday, or everyweek, month, 365 days a year!
Set PUSH notifications to help you remember.
Line up each photo to a grid or to the last image.
Play it back as a slideshow. Post it to Facebook, YouTube, and Email it to your friends.
Add your old pictures you have of your kid as a baby...
Use this app to track changes over time...
> Yourself, over the years.
> Your children, as they grow.
> Your weight loss, or muscle build.
> Growth of pets and plants.
> Progress of a home remodel.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Remind yourself to take a photo. Set the regular interval for each Album.
Tip: Use iPhoto Faces, to quickly get all the pictures on one person together fast.
Add old photos: Sync up old photos to your device. Then add each photo in, cropping and aligning each image. Play it back (and share) for fantastic results!
* Add as many Albums (AKA Folders or Photo Journals) as you need.
* Landscape or portrait orientation.
* Adjustable playback speed.
* Set Push Notification reminders to regular intervals.
* Import new photos by taking picture with camera or import from photo album.
* Crop photos before importing.
* Align photos with guides: Using Cross Grid or Shadow Image of the last photo.
* Export photos in any album back to the Device Photo Album.
* Upload slideshow videos to share on Facebook and YouTube.
* Send slideshow movie to friends via Email.
FEATURES ADDED (In v1.1):
* Drag to rearrange photos
* Add multiple photos at once
* Export Video to Album
* Toggle Off/On Time Stamps
* Video is now compatible for playback with iPhone devices
* Many bug fixes
* Background video export
NEW FEATURES (In v1.2):
* Full Native iPad support
* Time of Day setting for notifications
* Delete confirmation
* Several user requested interface improvements
* Fixed support links
If you enjoy A Photo A Day type videos on YouTube or have tried apps like Everyday, you have to try this app!
Advance 4.0 features:
Local Push Notifications
Auto Save and Restore
You can also watch our quick start video on our support website. Just go to www.redbotsoftware.com, or click the links below.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
iPad native support (Now a Universal App)
Photo delete confirmation
Fixed support links
Notifications added new time settings
GOT A MAJOR BUG!!! Importing photos from the camera roll does not work on neither my iphone 4s, my wifie's iphone 4, or my friends iphone 4. Imorting does work on my ipad 1st gen though. This app needs this issue fixed and the ablity to create a backup. I did backup my photos but I am unable to import those pictures so its useless. The only way i can use the app is to start over and that kind defeats the purpose of this app doesnt it? I acutually like the app for the most part but I contacted the developer and the response did not resolve the problem.. I have tried to email developer for the second time and have yet to recieve a response a week later.
Camera Alignment Doesnt Work???
Come on! that is the main purpose of the app! the picture stays in the top left corner i cannot adjust it! this rating will go lower if the bug isnt fixed. pointless app otherwise!! i paid money for this!
Easy to use and quick to view photos.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 11, 2011
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Redbot Software Inc
- © Redbot Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.