By Imagine Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
myLetters is a learning program that teaches you the Alphabet by using images that represent each letter of the alphabet along with audio feedback. You can also enter your name, a word or a phrase and then tap the Play Button to view the letters automatically. You can set the time delay during the play mode, for example if you want to increase the time between image displays you slide the bar to the right or slide it to the left to decrease the time delay. You can also step through the name, word or phrase at your own pace by tapping the Step Button.
- Press ABC Button to cycle though the Alphabet
- Enter Names, Words or Phrases
- Change Image Display (uppercase or lowercase)
- Change background color by tapping color palette
- Play Mode to automatically cycle through letters
- Step Mode to manually cycle through letters
- Change Time Delay for Play Mode
- Info Button flips screen to App Instructions
What's New in Version 1.1
Can now work with 2G, 3G and 3GS iPhones (3.0 Firmware or greater)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 08, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chuck Gallagher
- © Imagine Appware 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.