B.I.T.S Pinball Free
By Blue Bear Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
B.I.T.S Pinball was recently featured in "New and Noteworthy" and "Hot New Games"
Do you have what it takes to be a pinball wizard and compete against people around the world for the top spot? Can you handle 20 balls on the table at once? B.I.T.S isn't another pinball simulator, here are some of the features:
* B.I.T.S mode
The main feature of the table is B.I.T.S mode. There are 5 B.I.T.S levels (all on the same table). Each level is subsequently worth more points and you receive bonuses for destroying all the B.I.T.S on a level.
* Ball Cloner
Once the ball cloner is enabled you have 60 seconds to clone your ball as many times as you can.
* Power Ups
There are 3 hologram phases. After activating the hologram you can get the power-up by passing the ball through the hologram.
- touch anywhere on the bottom left part of the screen actives the left flippers
- touch anywhere on the bottom right to active the right flippers
- touch and drag your finger down to pull the plunger back, release your finger to release the ball
- touch top left part of the screen to pause the game
- touch top right part of the screen to go back to the menu.
We have a gameplay video available on our website at http://www.ballinthesystem.com
What's New in Version 1.5
- when your ball is restored you now receive a message.
Interesting play mechanics and it's free. The multiball gets out of hand and becomes a circus. The physics seem to have been designed by a twitch gamer. Anyone with any pinball skills will achieve an endless game... at least until the ball gets stuck somewhere, like on top of the slingshots. At that point, it's time to start a new game.
* Either add a shake-to-tilt ability or some sort of recovery from a stuck ball
* Provide support (or read your reviews in iTunes)
* Add difficulty levels or make it harder to get extra balls
* Add a rules card or at least a picture of the table with features labeled
* Explain how the paid version is different (not that it can be recommended, at this point)
Multiball Mayhem over the top
I've gone through about 5 or 6 Level 5 BITS and now I'm stuck with about 1100 extra balls (aka A neverending game). I also have a "negative" score (because the game can't display the insanely high score I have)
That Multiball Mayhem (where the game spawns 20 balls over 20 seconds) is just a bit much. Not only do I essentially "mash" the flipper "buttons", causing my thumbs to start getting sore, but I can barely get past the next level 1 BITS without having to hold my 20-30 balls back (and also losing some of them). Pull back on the Multiball Mayhem a bit and maybe it might be a whole lot easier on our thumbs.
I have been playing Pinball HD on the iPad , and was looking around for some alternatives... I came across this, and the graphics were not special, but it is a very addicting, and fun pinball game! Please Developers!!!! Make a bigger version for the iPad, and add more tables! Pinball HD is $2.99, while this 1 table is $1.99??? For $1.99, you guys would have to at least give us 5 Tables, even 10, to compare with Pinball HD!!! It's way over Priced! If you guys can come out with a Nice pack of Table, for a good and Fair price, for the iPad specifically, up the Graphics, and you guys just might have a winner here! Peace! BYF.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 28, 2010
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Byron Wright
- © Blue Bear Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.