Blast Billiards Touch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 paid sports game - iTunes UK App Store
#1 paid simulation game - iTunes UK App Store
Top 10 paid game - iTunes UK App Store
Top 20 paid app - iTunes UK App Store
New And Noteworthy - iTunes UK App Store
Here's what real gamers have been saying about the iPhone pool sensation:
"It's a blast" ***** - R-Routledge89
"The best alternative pool game ever." **** - Asdone
"Addictive" **** - ciao.co.uk
At last! The classic flash game hits the iPhone and iPod Touch. Easy to pick up, but hard to master - every feature that made the original so addictive is here, plus 15 all-new levels exclusive to Blast Billiards Touch.
The Guardian said of the original online version: "fiendishly addictive - 5/5"
- Optimised for quick-play on the move
- Intuitive new control system with two great cue actions - Original and Real Cue
- 10 levels of Classic Blast Billiards action
- 10 levels of Arcade action including 5 all-new scenarios exclusive to the iPhone version
- 10 new levels of fiendish trick shots
- Realistic ball physics
- Improved next-gen handheld visuals
- Apply cue ball spin for tricky shots
- Buld up a profile and try to beat your personal best
- Create your own in-game soundtrack using your own music library
What's New in Version 1.1
- Added new arcade game mode in response to player feedback
- General bug fixes
- Sponsor message added to enable the game to be free
Fast Eddie in the fast lane
You have 90 seconds until this review explodes - your mission, if you want to except it, is to play one of three different styles of pool play; arcade, trick shots or classic. All of these are great fun and the exploding bomb that goes off after your allotted time has expired to do the selected task only makes it more enjoyable. I particularly like the arcade mode with all the different themes of table tops like a rotating atom and a table with food all over it that you have to negotiate to drop the ball. There is also a way to give your ball English which is very nice. My only complaint is that the accuracy of the angles is slightly off when trying to hit your ball into a pocket but it is not enough to kill the fun of the game but I still hope they can fix that. Okay, 5 seconds left - aim carefully and push the install button and have fun. KABOOM!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 03, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spilgames BV
- © 2011 Mousebreaker Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.