By Denizen Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
(Want to try before you buy? Check out Nemesis Lite, also available in the app store.)
What is Nemesis? Nemesis is a theoretical brown dwarf star in orbit around our own sun, which may even have it's own planetary system. Nemesis is also a 3D space shooter for the iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
Gameplay modes now include a campaign mode which can be played single-player or with a friend over wifi; and a death-match mode which can be played single-player or with up to 3 friends over wifi.
The year is 3000... humanity has extended it's domain to the farthest reaches of the solar system. The new frontier is Nemesis, a star system rich with resources. Unfortunately, no one seems to agree on who owns this new frontier. What's worse, the locals don't seem to want us there. Fight for your claim in this brave new world against ruthless enemies!
Our future is in your hands!
* Remote Control - control Nemesis 1.9 on tvOS or iOS via Nemesis 1.9 running on an iOS device. (Requires wifi.)
* Now includes both a campaign mode and death-match mode, both of which can be played in single-player or multiplayer over wifi.
* Support for extended gamepad.
* Beautiful graphics!
* Intricately rendered explosion and smoke effects.
* Nine unlockable ships and 10 unlockable environments.
* Realistic physics.
* Brutal AI.
* 25 different power-ups, for all kinds of ways to smite your foes.
* Listen to your own music while saving humanity.
* Play in first person or third person modes.
* Six different skill settings, from "practice" to "ace" in death-match; 5 skill settings in campaign.
* User settable kill-limit in death-match mode.
* Multi-player over wifi.
What's New in Version 1.9.2
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 06, 2016
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 153 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Denizen Software, LLC
- © 2009-2016 Denizen Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes