By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use the unique powers of the Angry Birds to destroy the greedy pigs' defenses!
The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the greedy pigs who stole their eggs. Use the unique powers of each bird to destroy the pigs’ defenses. Angry Birds features challenging physics-based gameplay and hours of replay value. Each level requires logic, skill and force to solve.
If you get stuck in the game, you can purchase the Mighty Eagle! Mighty Eagle is a one-time in-app purchase in Angry Birds that gives unlimited use. This phenomenal creature will soar from the skies to wreak havoc and smash the pesky pigs into oblivion. There’s just one catch: you can only use the aid of Mighty Eagle to pass a level once per hour. Mighty Eagle also includes all new gameplay goals and achievements!
In addition to the Mighty Eagle, Angry Birds now has power-ups! Boost your birds’ abilities and three-star levels to unlock secret content! Angry Birds now has the following amazing power-ups: Sling Scope for laser targeting, King Sling for maximum flinging power, Super Seeds to supersize your birds, and Birdquake to shake pigs’ defenses to the ground!
HAVING TROUBLE? Head over to https://support.rovio.com where you can browse FAQs or submit a request to our support flock!
#1 IPHONE PAID APP in US, UK, Canada, Italy, Germany, Russia, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Singapore, Poland, France, Netherlands, Malta, Greece, Austria, Australia, Turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Belgium, Norway, Hungary, Malaysia, Luxembourg, Portugal, Czech Republic, Spain, Ireland, Romania, New Zealand, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Nicaragua, Kazakhstan, Argentina, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Mauritius, Chile, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Taiwan, Colombia, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Kenya, Macedonia, Croatia, Macau, Paraguay, Peru, Armenia, Philippines, Vietnam, Jordan and Kuwait.
#1 IPHONE PAID GAME in more countries than we can count!
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 7.8.6
- New Star reward system for playing Mighty League and Episode levels!
- Use Stars rewards to unlock Episodes
Worst video game of all time
I first bought this in 2010 and for a year or so it was the best game on the app store. I suppose my dislike of the graphical refresh from v1.6 is a bit ridiculous by now. The next update added the first consumable in-app purchases, which never worked and were generally useless and bad. It's only gotten worse since then. You used to be able to disable powerups and Rovio ads but now you can't because Rovio is desperate for money. Having paid for this game, I was shocked to see (optional) ads added into the game when "Short Fuse" came out. Mad about all this, I abandoned the game in 2016 but left it on my phone in hopes that this would change.
It did not.
Rovio somehow managed to go below rock bottom. It added video ads with sound after every few levels (again, this is a game I paid for way back when.) And today, they released an update which locks level packs until you get stars. That was the last straw. There is nothing left, not even the quite good gameplay, that can save this game. When Rovio goes out of business from all the formerly happy customers like me deleting the games THEY killed, I will have only one thing to say: I told you so.
Another formerly good game deleted. Why, Rovio, why?
I lost my "Games for (RED)" purchase! :'(
I lost my "Games for (RED)" Mighty Feathers Red purchase when I deleted and reinstalled the app to see if it would crash less, and then connected my Rovio Account. I know you said there's nothing we can do, but I hope you can update the app so the Mighty Feathers Red purchase is available once more.
In addition, the app has all kinds of other problems that need fixes.
1. Bomb's slingshot launch battle cry needs to be changed so he sounds more exciting. HINT: His best battle cry can be heard in AB Seasons, Rio, & Friends.
2. The characters should be displayed on the bottom corners of ALL of the episodes' level select screens to attract the players.
3. The Mighty Feathers tutorial in the first level of the episode is finicky & needs fixing.
4. The lock-on icon for Red's Mighty Feathers ability needs to be brought back for better targeting.
5. The app will not stop asking for my birthdate & gender. Can you fix that, please?
Other than these, it's 5 stars for the app.
Why are you now restricting content that I have already paid for?? I bought the app several years back and loved it and even bought several of the other versions such as seasons and Star Wars. Now with the newest update, the content that was once available to me is now locked and must be unlocked with stars. There is also an ad before each level now which is ridiculous. I will not be buying any more games in the angry birds franchise.
Rovio, you taking back what I have paid for is basically theft in my book.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 14, 2017
- Version: 7.8.6
- Size: 159 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © 2017 Rovio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mighty Eagle$0.99
- Shockwave Tiny Pack$0.99
- New Shockwave Small Pack$1.99
- Small All-in-One Power-Up Bundle$1.99
- Birdquake Small Pack$1.99
- Medium All-in-One Power-Up Bundle$3.99
- New Birdquake Small Pack$1.99
- New Shockwave Medium Pack$3.99
- Shockwave Small Pack$3.99
- New Mighty Eagle$1.99