Play all your videos directly without having to convert them! OPlayer supports almost every format for video/audio playback. It gives you the flexibility to be able to download your files to your device, or browse a SAMBA/FTP/UPnP/DLNA share over the network.
"Best video player on the App Store"
OPlayer has been rated as "iPhone Apps Plus Best"!
OPlayer has been around for 8 years, continuous improvement in video playback and feature enhancements, has made it the first choice for millions of the users. With positive endorsements and feedback from our users we endeavor to make it even better with each upgrade.
Support Dolby Digital Audio (AC3)
Official AVI/DivX license (In App Purchase)
Official DTS license (In App Purchase)
- Video: mkv, wmv, avi, divx, xvid, rmvb, rm, flv, mp4, 4k, mov, 3gp, m4v, blu-ray, ts, m2ts, swf, asf, vob, h265 (hevc), webm...almost all movie file formats.
- Audio: mp3, wma, wav, dts, ac3, eac3, aac, flac, ape, cue, amr, ogg vorbis, lossless music...almost all audio file formats.
- Subtitle: srt, ass, smi, sub...almost all subtitle file formats.
- Stream: http, ftp, samba, rtp, rtsp, mms...
- Widely devices support: Optimized for all iPhones running iOS 6.0 and later, including iPhone 6s (Plus).
• Adjust playback speed: 0.1x ~ 4.0x
• A-B repeat: play from start point (A) to end point (B) repeatedly
• Background play: continue playing videos when app enters background
• Landscape play: useful when iPhone turned on 'Portrait Orientation Lock'
- SAMBA/FTP/HTTP/UPnP/DLNA client
- Multiple transfer ways: 1. USB transfer (support folder) 2. Wi-Fi transfer
- Play files in PC remotely without downloading
Share folders on PC, then you can stream files by OPlayer.
- Privacy protect: support password for app and folders, hide password-protected folders, Touch ID
- Excellent performance: support 1080P HD video on iPhone 5 and newer devices
- Less battery consumption: hardware decoding mp4/mp3 files by default
- Single hand mode: you can control playback with one hand
- File Manager: new folder/rename/move/delete/search/sort/open in with
- Built in web browser
- Support NAS, Router, Dropbox...network storage
- Support text file: TXT, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PDF...
- Compress/Decompress (In App Purchase): support zip, rar, 7z (with password)
- Playlist: enjoy music by our powerful playlist functions
- Gesture: seek (forward, backward), brightness, volume, pause/resume, subtitle position and size
- Repeat/Loop mode: repeat all, repeat once, shuffle...
- Remember playback time: resume from last played position
- Render on TV (TV Out): support AirPlay, mirror, HDMI wire...
- Lock playing window: avoid unintended touch when watching movies
- Timing off: stop playing after the specified time
- Adjust aspect ratio: you can set any aspect ratio, for example 16:9
- Play 3d movies in 2d mode
- Flip horizontal and vertical
- Use headphones to control playback
- Audio boost
- Photo viewer (In App Purchase): 1. Support gif animation，png，jpg，bmp... 2. Slide show photos 3. Import from Photos
- Support left and right channel switch
- Audio tracks switch and save your settings
- Adjust audio delay
- Support embedded subtitles in movies
- Auto load the subtitle whose name is the same with the movie
- Select subtitle files manually
- Auto detect the encode of subtitle files
- Gesture: single touch and move to adjust position, pinch to adjust size
- Customizable subtitle font, colors
- Adjust subtitle delay
- We will check reviews on App Store frequently
- Skype: email@example.com
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @OLIMSOFT
- Website: www.edavs.com
1. Add Bookmark function: by saving AB repeat, we can get it.
2. AB Repeat: now we can set playback count.
3. Adjust playback screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Spectacular video player
I spent a week trying almost every video player for the iPhone and iPad, and my conclusion is that OPlayer was tied with one other for the most elegant, powerful, and reliable video player. I've loaded it with 100GB of video, and it works flawlessly. The interface is also creative and really nice. And OPlayer runs nicely on both the iPhone and iPad. I rarely write app reviews (I'm busy), but OPlayer has inspired me to take the time to write one. This is an excellent app.
It’s a great player. The only thing I wish is if it had a little bit more functionality with the subtitles. Although you can change the font, size, color, and border color, they’re still hard to read sometimes. More border adjustments, like weight or shadow/outline, or even better, a dark background box area with adjustable transparency would be great. Anyway, thanks for a great player, makes life with my iPhone so much better.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your detail feedback. We will consider your suggestions and improve the subtitle functions.
Does NOT support background audio
Does NOT support background audio when iPhone is turned off. It WILL shut off when auto-lock kicks in. I emailed the developer but they don't recognize the problem or offer a fix. If this feature is important to you, then look elsewhere. For instance if you want to use the app as a music archive them you will be disappointed.
After corresponding with the developer and giving up, I just use the free Box app for my music files and use the "make offline" feature so I don't need an internet connection. That app works perfectly in the background.
- Jonathan Young
- 101.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © olimsoft
- In-App Purchases
- DivX Video Decoder $0.99
- Photo Viewer $0.99
- Decompress file $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.