Web Albums - A Picasa Photo Viewer, Uploader and Manager
By Pixite LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most complete Google Photo viewer, photo manager, and slideshow player available on iTunes. Web Albums App brings you quick access to your photos and videos on Google Photos and Picasa Web Albums to your fingertips. Web Albums App also lets you browse your photos and videos offline, stream them to your Apple TV, automatically backup your Camera Roll to a private online album in the cloud, keep photos private with built-in passcode locking, print photos directly from the app, as well as view your photos from multiple Google accounts all at once.
“As a power user of Picasa (and one of its founders), I wanted a way to enjoy my pictures on my iPhone and iPad. Web Albums App fits the bill perfectly. Now I can enjoy and share my albums whether I’m online or offline! It’s a no-brainer for anyone who loves Picasa (or Google Photos).”
- Lars Perkins, Picasa Co-Founder
Web Albums App features ultra simple setup, a super user-friendly layout, and seamless Facebook integration, so you can share your favorite Google Photos and Picasa images and videos immediately—all from your iPhone.
Offline viewing, multi-album slideshows, AirPlay, passcode protection and more
• View your photos in high resolution even when you're offline with automatic and album caching.
• Create beautiful slideshows with captions and multiple albums.
• Stream your photos and videos to Apple TV from your iPhone using AirPlay.
• Explore your friends' albums and photos.
• Keep the photos on Web Albums App away from prying eyes by using the passcode feature.
Auto Uploads backs up your Camera Roll photos to Google Photos or Picasa Web Albums
• Never wait for a photo to upload ever again.
• Just turn on Auto Uploads and let Web Albums App sync your most recent Camera Roll photos to your online account in the background.
• Privacy is important—your online Auto Uploads album is only visible to you.
Manually upload your photos and videos
• Quickly upload multiple photos and videos in full resolution to your online account individually or in batches—you can even choose different image sizes.
• Use the camera inside the app to capture an event and upload photos and videos directly to your online account.
• Use other apps while Web Albums App uploads photos and videos in the background.
Manage your online photos, hide specific albums, and more
• Add, edit, and delete captions.
• Move and delete your photos and videos.
• Add, delete, rename, and adjust privacy preferences for your albums.
• Hide your albums in the app without deleting them from the web.
• Export your photos to other popular apps.
• Passcode protect your albums.
Share, AirPrint, and print postcards and actual photos
• Share your online photos by email, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Print your photos at Walgreens or at home using AirPrint.
• Send postcards made from your digital photos.
• Play slideshows with music using your favorite albums.
• Save your online photos in full resolution to your Camera Roll.
Create a Photo Collage
• Take any of your online or Camera Roll photos and create custom collages.
• Choose from a variety of frames in various aspect ratios like square and postcard sizes.
• Change border widths, colors, and corners.
• Export to your online account, save to your Camera Roll, post to Facebook and Twitter, as well as print.
If you own an iPad, check out Web Albums for iPad.
- Prompt Customer Support -
We'd love to hear from you! Send us an email at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.2
Supports Google Photos!
Facebook introduced breaking changes to the way Web Albums fetches albums and photos. This update addresses those issues.
Better than Google or Apple Photos - great UI actual chronological order!!
I have found the new Apple Photos UI to be disorienting and impossible to use.
Google Photos is better, but it shows photos in reverse chronological order. In other words, when you browse photos of a wedding day, the first thing you see is the bride and groom riding off into the sunset, and the last thing you see is the guests arriving. Which product manager thought of this?
Enter Web Albums: the best of both worlds. The ease of use of the Google Photos UI, and photos in actual chronological order! Never mind the albums, slideshows etc. The main thing is, the default view is folders labeled by date. Go into any folder, and you’ll see the photos in chronological order. That is all I ever wanted. Organize photos by date, and view them in order. It’s insane that none of the major apps can actually do this. Luckily Web Albums can and I would buy it 100 times over just for that. Simple is better. Good job, guys.
Best Picasa Viewer/Uploader
This is easily my favorite app.
I love how it lets me sync with Picasa and completely bypass the iTunes photo sync stuff. I've completley replaced the photos app with this one. This also gets around the 100 photo limit in Picasa's web interface! It downloads everything super fast and lets me upload new photos to Picasa whenever I take them.
Simple, Powerfull, Fast, I can't recommend this enough.
Convenient and easy to use
I have used Web Albums for several years now and I can't imagine my life without. I have nearly 200GB of photos and this helps me keep them organized and synced up with my iPad and iPhone. Minimalist interface that doesn't get cluttered with useless features and best of all, works all the time. Never found an issue in all these years.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Pixite LLC
- © 2015 Pixite LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.