The Quest Gold
By Chillingo Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can now have Quest, Island of Ice and Fire, Hero of Lukomorye I and Hero of Lukomorye II all together for a significantly reduced price! The Quest Gold contains the highly regarded The Quest, the large Official expansion and the first two expansions from the Hero of Lukomorye series, making it extremely good value!
The Quest is a beautifully hand-drawn, engaging and sinister world full of mystery, magic and provocative challenges.
Choose from five customizable races and an array of skills, attributes, weapons, armor and enchantments, then explore a huge non-linear realm of four different cities and a wilderness of mountains, caves, lakes and forests.
Play an absorbing card game, solve brain-teasing quests and clash with dangerous opponents in this turn- and skill-based Role Playing Game.
You will have many choices, including some that may place you against the law, along your way to the dramatic end of your own choosing. You will need all your gaming know-how to survive and discover your destiny!
The Quest Gold features:
- well over a 100 hours of gameplay!
- fps-like view with continuously rendered 3D graphics
- ambient visual and sound effects
- day and night cycles with weather effects
- a huge, complex, living world with underground levels
- long and provocative main storyline
- almost two hundred side missions
- optional undead race with different abilities
- complex magic, enchant and alchemy system
- primary and secondary skills
- advanced dialogue system
- readable books, pickable locks, repairable items
- race-, gender-, fame- and outfit-based relationships
- fantasy card game with three decks at the inns
- original soundtrack
If you hunger for even more adventure, don't forget to check out all the other expansions for The Quest, not included in The Quest Gold!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
What's New in Version 18.5
- (Celtic Rift): The door on the second floor of Castle Loegria to which the player gets from Conservers of Time no longer requires stealth to open and if the player is stuck there or in the Land of the Ever-Living, one of the green statues in the Land of the Ever-Living will take them to Castle Loegria first floor.
- (Cursed Chess Set): Corrected spelling: Skarface's Tsurugi.
- (Cursed Chess Set): Morels are now sold by Jorge the Innkeeper.
- (Celtic Doom): The player should no longer get trapped in the southern part of the Enclave Wizards' Home.
- (Celtic Doom): Caitsidhe's Cape can be bought from Carys' shop.
A Hidden Masterpiece!
The graphics might seem very outdated, but it has charm of an old PC game from the 90's that should've come on a stack of 3 1/2 inch floppy disks. That being said, the gameplay is fun, and the graphics make it look deceptively boring. The price is more than fair for this 100+ hour game. I have been playing for about 3 months now and still have not beaten the main campaign. There are also 3 expansions included in the game as well. The game reminds me of Oblivion or Morrowind from recent years.
If you like old school RPG's or want to get into it; this is the best game to start!
This is by far my favorite game on the App Store, and trust me I've played hundreds. The pixel art is beautiful and nostalgic, the story is well written and intriguing, the difficulty is balanced, everything about it is great. I think of this game as the perfect mobile version of the Elder Scrolls games, even though they have HD graphics and aren't turn based, because this is what works perfectly for mobile platforms. After two complete playthroughs and hundreds of hours on the expansions, I can honestly say this is one of my favorite games on any platform.
Best App Ever
I am not exaggerating when I say this is the best app. I have sunk well over 300 hours into this game and all the expansions. The graphics are great, as well as how they remind me of older pc games. The artwork is so beautiful, and the game is very interesting and huge! It takes a long time to cross the map of the main game. After adding in all the expansions, it is just overwhelming. I have been playing games for years, and this one is one of my top 10 favorites of all time. Thank you for making this game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 27, 2014
- Version: 18.5
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chillingo Ltd
- © Redshift
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.