Spanish Adjectives Quiz + Audio : Multiple Choice Vocabulary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spanish Adjectives Quiz is a fun way to learn Spanish vocabulary using MULTIPLE CHOICE questions.
The multiple choice quiz shows you the Spanish word and you choose an answer. Then you see if you were right or wrong. But what makes this quiz SMART is the progress tracking in the background.
The program remembers which words you have trouble with, and which you have learned well. It focuses on the problematic items, while using longer spans of time between repetitions of learned material.
- 340+ SPANISH ADJECTIVES & ADVERBS
- NATIVE SPEAKER AUDIO
- PROGRESS TRACKING with stats & auto save
- BROWSE MODE to look at all the words
- COMPLETELY OFFLINE
- LOTS OF FUN! And you're learning!
<<< ALSO AVAILABLE >>>
type: LEVITATE into search
Spanish • Russian • Korean • Thai
British • World Flags • World Wonders
Dogs • Cats • Horses • Snakes • Fish
Presidents • Motorcycles • Shells
Birds • Flowers • Lizards • Bugs
Butterflies • Reptiles • Tropical Birds
Turtles • Sea Creatures • Frogs & Friends
Animals • Classic Sports Cars • Trucks
Sports Cars • Classic Cars • Tanks
Full of errors, poor translations
This educational flashcard quiz application was clearly created by somebody who doesn't speak Spanish. Here are a few examples:
1. "Celoso" does not mean "zealous"; it means "jealous".
2. "Desgastado" does not mean bald, unless you are referring to the tires on your car. It means spent, worn out, used up. The Spanish word for "bald" is "calvo".
3. "Calloso" means "calloused" or "roughed up"; however, they translate it as "callous", which has a completely different meaning in English.
If you want to learn Spanish, learn from somebody who actually speaks it.
- Category: Education
- Released: Dec 17, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Levitate LLC
- © 2009 Levitate LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.