Virtual Villagers 3 Lite
By Last Day of Work
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Virtual Villagers: The Secret City is the third chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon and Virtual Families. This is the same game that became a best-selling Windows and Mac sensation!
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your iPhone: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the tribe grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about the ruined city they have discovered and the secrets it holds.
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
More about Virtual Villagers: The Secret City:
* Real-time weather! Clouds, fog, and sudden downpours that drench your tribe.
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Discover who among your tribe is destined to become Chief!
* Investigate and rebuild the remains of a ruined city!
* Find new sources of food for your villagers!
* Help your villagers make a variety of unique potions from hidden herbs, many with unpredictable effects.
* Dozens of new collectibles for children to retrieve.
* Raise children who resemble their parents.
* Watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
* Help your villagers unravel the mysteries of Isola!
If you like VV3 Lite, try the full version, which supports a much larger tribe! Have dozens of villagers working, living and breeding in your iPhone!
VV3 Lite features:
* Unlimited game play
* Full access to all village technologies, collections, puzzles and milestones
* Small, close-knit tribe that takes on the challenges of Isola
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual sims and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Visit our Official Virtual Villagers site at www.VirtualVillagers.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206
Changes in ad content
TO UNLOCK ALCHEMY
find five pitchers and drag an adult on them. They will bring them to the alchemy. One pitcher is located under the bath, one where the kids go on the left of the alchemy, one in the dirt near the tree,.
TO MAKE FIRE
collect dry wood and dry grass. Add wood to make it last longer
Lotus, black orchid, tiger Lilly= to feel light and jumpy , then place them under pink key located in the dirt area on top of ledge
TO BUILD BATH
Must have master builder and completed alchemy. Drag builder to chalkboard and they will draw a plan, put them on bath and they will start to build . Any builder can work on te bath once master makes plans
TO INCREASE HEALTH
use cactus, cactus, lotus
Rose, rose, cactus
NO MORE SHARKS
pitcher (unlocks at level two of nature, appears on left of lab where the kids go), black orchid, black orchid
plant the seed for a tree that appears in the dirt, once every 24 hrs drag chief to food bin and he will creat 160 food magically
To get rid of, have the person take a drink then eat
More hints to come. Hope this helps:)
Nice but HELP!
I really like this app. I just wish you could zoom in and out. I really need help with the lift. I put one of my villagers on it as soon as it started raining and left him like that the whole rain. It filled up with water but it didn't make my villager rise. Then when the rain stopped, he got off by himself and the lift worked. Now the lift is still filled with water and I can't get any one up there. Will the rain evaporate and how do I get the lift to work?
The potion to get the sharks 2 go away is,
1.blackorchid(located in the grave yard)
2.black orchid(same here:) ^
3.pitcher plant (located to the right of the lab)(or were people go PP.);>D
4.have some one make and drink the potion
5.they will carry in out to the water and the sharks will go away!( =^_^= )
1. Drop people on the green amphitheater.
2. It will say, "trying on robe"
3. If you try everyone in the village try it on your bound to get a chief!
1. You need a lv. 3 in leadership and drawn plans!
2. Put the chief on the statue
3. Get any one who is a trained builder or above to push it up the hill:)
1. You need to make the potion
2. Lotus, cactus, and rose
3. It will say they feel light and springy
4. Place them below the key and they will jump and get it
I'LL KEEP U UPDATED!!!;)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 17, 2011
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LDW Software, LLC
- © 2009 LDW Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.