RC Heli Gold
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
$.99 Xmas sale!!! Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
Race your Heli through the house, playground or Warehouse as fast as you can! RC Heli Gold is 3-D heli flying action right in your fingertips.
3 ENVIRONMENTS TO FLY RC HELI IN
3. House (as seem in RC Heli - Indoor Racing)
6 NEW RACES (12 TOTAL) have been added in the Playground and Warehouse environments.
2 HELIS: 3 CHannel Beginner Heli and 4 Channel Pro Heli.
3 Camera Modes
1. Fixed Camera so you can practice like the real thing.
2. Follow Tail (3rd Person)
3. Cockpit View
ONLINE GLOBAL LEADER BOARDS: Post the best scores and see how you compare against your friends and the world!
Hone your RC Heli flying in free flight mode or race through the playground/warehouse/house as fast as you can and collect all the coins. Unlock a new race upon the completion of each track. One coin is above the TV another is on the toilet and a 3rd is in the shower.
- A reasonably accurate rc heli sim on iOS.
- The races get progressively harder, with coins placed in harder to reach locations, decreasing amount of "spare time", and limited battery life, forcing you to become a better, smoother pilot.
- It's the kind of a game that makes you try "one more time" to finish each level/race.
- Occasionally the landing pads will disappear! I've really only noticed this in the warehouse, but when it happens it can cause you to lose the race.
- It's a little too easy to fly compared to the real thing. As others have noted real rc helis don't auto-level, and the heading lock isn't nearly perfect.
- Sometimes the camera view isn't positioned correctly making it hard/impossible to see where you're flying.
- It's overdue for an update.
NOT like the real thing... but then again, are ANY "sims" like the real thing? I mean, are your road racing games REALLY like driving? Still, I love that they made the effort, and at least the controls are SOMETHING like the real ones. I hate the ground-based camera, but the chase and cockpit cameras are acceptable. The rudder/yaw controls are TOO intuitive, and the gravity and collective are too forgiving. But on a game screen, the REAL THING might be worse. WTH... It's a game, quite a fun game, at that. For the price, you can do a lot worse.
Not a good Rc sim!!!
First of all do not rely on this to teach how to fly a collective pitch or coaxial helicopter!!! As a sim it I say it is an okey start in the portable Rc simulator. The Rc planes is a lot better game than Rc heli. Now if you are interested in a Rc sim and dont want to spend 300$ on (Realflight G5 or horizon hobby Phoenix) I HIGHLY SUGGEST Rc heli or Rc airplane by a happy bytes this simulator is absolutely perfect to learn on!!! Unless u want the feeling of the actual radio in your hands I strongly spending the 4$ on the iPhone game. It gives you just amount of practice you need to be Able feel comfortable with the flying a Rc heli or airplane.
Please take my advise.
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 22, 2009
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 26.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ethervision
- © 2010 Frozen Pepper, iDev2 & Ethervision
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.