From the team of the award-winning Sentinel TD series!
A deep space mining operation should be a peaceful job, not when a mysterious alien race is violently contesting the territory!
Harvest precious energy, fortify your station, build up your firepower to defend humanity's domain on this new frontier!
• Construct weaponry and mining tools using an intuitive tower defense style interface.
• Design and power vast networks of structures, then defend them against alien incursion!
• Earn upgrades and unlocks for your space station to increase its power and abilities!
• Enjoy the story-based campaign mode where you are humanity's last chance for survival.
• Play one of three freeform, endless modes and compete with other players worldwide using the online leaderboards.
• Mission mode provides quick tactical challenges. Beat a scenario to earn achievements!
• Multiplayer head-to-head! Play against another player on iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad! Needs LAN WiFi or Bluetooth.
• GameCenter integration provides online scores and lots of achievements to earn.
• Awesome music & sound effects by Earcom!
or check out http://www.origin8.com/spacestation
"If you’re an RTS fan, you’ll love it. If you’re a tower defense fan, you’ll love it. If you’re neither and are just looking for a great game, you’ll love it too."
"It may be a bit premature to talk about games of the year when its only January 4th but if Space Station: Frontier is not one of them I will be greatly surprised. Spend the money for this game, it will be worth it."
• TouchReviews.Net - 5/5 stars!
"Space Station: Frontier is an excellent strategy title. There’s a lot going on in this pocket of the solar system!"
"With its easy-to-use interface, multiple game modes, and exhilarating gameplay, Space Station: Frontier is able to offer both a flashy package and a deep strategic experience."
• AppSmile.com - 5/5
• Multiplayer has arrived! Play head-to-head against your friends over Bluetooth or local WiFi network! Use your crystal to send ships and destroy your opponent to earn credits to upgrade your station!
• New Multiplayer Openfeint achievements!
• Misc fixes and improvements
• Campaign mode has been extended with 5 new missions and new gameplay features!
• A completely new endless game mode!
• A new 'Rail Cannon' turret is available to buy in the Shipyard.
• A new 'Emergency Battery' upgrade can be bought from the shipyard.
• Power generators can now be upgraded.
• Difficulty of enemy waves in endless modes has been completely reworked for a less frustrating experience.
• New Openfeint achievements and leaderboards.
• Lots of bugfixes including some crash fixes.
••• Also available in HD for the iPad - Space Station: Frontier HD!
- GameCenter added to replace OpenFeint (their servers are being switched off Dec 2012).
- News system to keep you informed of our latest developments
- iOS6 Compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Still my favorite after all these years
Of all the RTS tower defense games I have played, this one still stands as my favorite after all this time. The perfect balance of fun, challenge, and attainable unlockables. Story mode is fun but survival mode continues to challenge after hundreds of plays. Best of all, you don't have to commit 45 minutes or an hour to one game like many tower defense games out there while you watch and wait. No need for a fast forward button here, you're frantically tapping the screen the whole time.
One of the elite best iOS games.
I have spent hundreds on iPhone and iPad games and I don't enjoy writing reviews so believe me when I say this is one of the top ten best games for iOS. Easily worth ten dollars. I can't believe this game isn't more well known! And still better that 99% of new games. Hangs in there with the original plants vs zombies but this has far better replay value.
Great gameplay, and I can't stop playing survival (1:12:46 being my record). Anyways I'm more than willing to pay the original $3 for a sequel, perhaps with a (customizable) priority list for what generators power first, or a (customizable, again) list of enemies for certain defenses not to attack/attack first.
- Origin8 Technologies Limited
- 8.9 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Origin8 Technologies Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Station Upgrade $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.