Put 70 years of Fidelity’s financial experience in the palm of your hand with the Fidelity Investments app. Quickly review news about your investments and interests with your customized Feed. Then trade, manage your money, deposit checks, and pay bills in just a few taps. You’ll stay ahead of the game using our in-depth market research—including Zack’s Bull & Bear of the Day—combined with timely, customizable notifications.
Stay connected to every aspect of the financial world so you can learn, track, and trade anytime—anywhere.
Cutting Edge Design
• New look and feel with simplified navigation
Customized Feed Just for You
• Industry-first dynamic experience
• Timely portfolio, market, and research information
• Customized news and tailored content
Manage Your Money
• Manage your Orders, History, and Pending Transactions under Activity in Accounts
• Trade, Transfer, Deposit Checks, and Pay Bills under Trade + Transact
View More Information in Your Watch List
• View your watch list in grid view or as a heat map
• Field options include: 52- week range, P/E, EPS, earnings date, div date, div ex-date, div $, and div yield
Markets + Research
• Stay ahead of the game by gaining insights on: International Markets, Stocks Nearby and Zack’s Bull & Bear of the Day
News + Video
• Access Fidelity Viewpoints and view Live Bloomberg streaming videos
• Enhanced Voiceover experience and Dynamic Type
Alerts and Push Notifications
• Receive timely, customizable alerts via push notifications or the message center
Call a Rep
• Tap to connect with a Fidelity representative in an instant
Fidelity Mobile® for Apple Watch®
• See a markets glance view, push alerts, real-time access to domestic and international markets, market movers, and recent quotes
To learn more, go to https://www.fidelity.com/mobile/overview
Workplace savings account functionality is limited to viewing account information only.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments, and the Pyramid design logo are registered service markets of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
We care what you think. With your help, we’re able to constantly improve our Fidelity Mobile® apps to address the concerns you bring to our attention. All the feedback you provide is valuable to us – we read and consider every comment we receive.
Thank you for using the Fidelity Mobile® App. The latest version includes:
• Send money easily to friends and family with PayPal! Installing the new Peer to Peer experience that uses PayPal to complete a transaction. The new experience will show on the Transact screen under the Pay Bills options as Send Money with PayPal
• What’s Your Money “Personality”?Take our fast and fun quiz in the Feed– with tips to help you feel good about your money.
• Quick Access for Balances now includes status tracking for your account management transaction requests. To change this setting, go to More > Settings > Quick Access
Your feedback helps us improve your experience through ongoing updates. Let us know what you think of this update by writing a review in the App Store.
Check back often to learn more about the latest features and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t imagine a better financial service!😊
I have been a very happy Fidelity customer for 35 years. I tried the big brokerage companies that offer personal service. What did I find out? They grew rich and I barely broke even, even in booming markets. Fidelity gives me the tools and the information I need to make the best financial decisions. My money has grown exponentially so that I can withdraw funds to pay big bills and still see huge gains to my portfolio. It isn’t rocket science. Research the highest yielding funds over the long and short term at the risk level you are comfortable with. Fidelity’s research is sooo darn easy that I can find and print off the research in minutes. I rebalance my funds, drop the dogs, invest in some new winners. It really is that easy. Need money transferred to your bank account? Click, click, you are done. Fees are extremely low too. Need help? Call the 800 number and their very knowledgeable Representatives will assist you quickly and cheerfully. Now I am the one making the money, not my broker. I have taught all of my children to invest with Fidelity and they are light years ahead of their peers financially.
Every representative of Fidelity that I have ever had the privilege of being helped by has been very friendly, very willing to explain, help, and see to it that I understand the answer that is given me to the question I have asked. Bottom line, the Representatives of Fidelity are honorable, class act employees. Also, even though I read little of it, a library of helps for Fidelity clients is sent out several times a month. I am new at all of this and what I have written is likely very elementary to the Giants who regularly attend this field of knowledge. I'm just very thankful to have been advised to join what to me seems to be a solid and trustworthy business organization that believes that doing right makes right and ends right. Leadership, in my view is often the real difference between success and failure; leadership is most often the whole difference. So, there must be great leadership running Fidelity. Again, at least in my view, leadership is the difference. Especially when God is intentionally and purposefully at the Top in the hearts and minds of those at the helm! Hopefully, that's the case at Fidelity.
Good app for monitoring your IRA account
I just chose Fidelity to roll my 401k over from a previous employer and they made everything every easy. There’s even a Fidelity Banking center 10 minutes away from where I live so getting to them were easy. I currently am invested in their Fidelity GO option because I don’t have $25k for it to be managed by a broker. Their app is easy to use and they are just a phone call away. You can also deposit your funds into their account via their website or via banking center. I choose them because my some of my previous employers used them for a 401k account and they’ve always been very helpful. However, when it comes to the tools of day trading they lack in this area because they don’t provide you with a detailed chart like td ameritrade but that fine because I don’t say trade with fidelity.
I haven’t found a flaw in the app yet and the results have been positive so I have nothing to complain about. Keep up the good job!
- Fidelity Investments
- 189.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC. ©2018 FMR LLC. All rights reserved. 762430.22.0
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.