Toy Box Physics
By Rich Olson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Toy Box Physics is your own personal 3D play space.
---Search YouTube for "toyboxdemo" to see an awesome demo video!!!---
- Use 23 included blocks and toys to build anything you like
- Knock your creation over – or blow it up with explosives!
- Spell out messages with the included letter blocks and -email- them to friends!
- Make your own working virtual dominoes course
- Realistic physics engine provided by SIO2Interactive
Optional Upgrade Pack Features
- Load and save up to 5 different scenes
- Build something, save it, blow it up, reload it and then repeat!
- Knock your dominoes course over, then set it up again just by reloading!
- Autosave lets you exit the app so you can restart exactly where you were
- 11 more toys including: Spaceship, Helicopter, SUV, working Dice, Semi Truck and more!
Real Tech Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.2
Reduced load time
Fixed physics on skyscraper object
There is a glich where you can make any object explode, not just the TNT. First you add the TNT and then you tap an item in the background (like a plane) . Then you will drop the TNT and the object will glow red. If you press grab then you will grab the object and a five second timer will start. Once it hits zero the item will explode just like the TNT. I like to create huge towers and then toss a plane at them and (if your timing is correct) the plane will explode around when it hits the tower. It is awsome.
Cool idea needs better controls
Agreeing with other reviewers that this needs better controls, but the idea and visuals are really cool. Maybe highlighting where something is going to head when tossed by drawing a line/vector, or highlighting where something is going to drop would help game play. Also suggest that look buttons are placed at edges of screen to be a bit more intuitive, or just use more ipodish point drag stuff. Great concept, I like the open/free play.
There is a glitch that you can explode anything. First you add a TNT block then tap on any other block then drop the other block and it explodes but not the TNT
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 23, 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rich Olson
- © Rich Olson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- load / save feature add-on plus 11 bonus toys$1.99