By Paul Pilone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now 50% Off!
Thought Book is the simple and powerful app to help you keep your best ideas, inspirational quotes, or meaningful journal entries the way you want. Use the features of the iPhone and iPod touch to help you create one-of-a-kind ideas, or jot down and save some of your favorite thoughts. Instantly share your thoughts with the world with quick Twitter and Facebook integration.
Use Thought Book's custom widgets such as the photo strip, collections, and the button drawer to help you stay organized. Customize the backgrounds of some of your most visited pages with many stock backgrounds.
** Ideas **
- Create and develop some of your best work.
- Integrate your contact list or music library into your work.
- Keep your favorite locations that help inspire great thoughts.
- Create and customize your own tools to help organize your ideas.
- Add photos from your library using Thought Book's custom photo strip.
** Quotes **
- Save some of your favorite inspirational, silly, or intelligent quotes.
- Shake your device for a randomly chosen quote.
- Easily and quickly navigate through all of your saved quotes.
- Share your quotes via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
** Journal Entries **
- Jot down your everyday thoughts and quickly share them with your closest friends.
Thought Book is an app that helps you create and share your thoughts with the world. Use Thought Book to organize all of the small details so you can focus on the big picture.
Update: one suggestion I have is adding a search bar so we can search through our quotes! I have so many that it takes too long to thumb through them all to find what I'm looking for! Thanks (:
I'm a HUGE fan of iHomework, so I was immediately interested in Thought Book! I love being able to enter my own favorite quotes! I've always wanted a cool place where I could write them, and it's even better having them on my iPhone so they can be with me all the time! LOVE IT!!! Thanks for another great product! (: I definitely recommend this!
Very cool app, different than anything else I've come across. The quote section is really cool bc I love quotes and the ideas section is great for helping me organize my job hunting, I can put in where I want to apply, who to contact about it etc and it's all so organized! Great app, I definitely recommend! Location feature is a neat bonus too!
Not just another organizer
I was leary to buy another "organizer". But this isn't just an organizer. It really is put together for a creative person to use, & not just someone who wants to list things to do. I noticed it was the same company that made the ihomework which I use every day. If you get this & I bet you won't be dissapointed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Released: Jan 19, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Pilone
- © 2010 Paul Pilone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.