By Codxp, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Phoenix Emperor | Choose your destiny
Quest and battle your way through the realm of the Phoenix Emperor while gaining power, land, and prestige. Your empire awaits - build your legion!
NEW! Push Notification Available on iPhone and iTouch on OS 3.0
=== FEATURES ===
- Real-Time MMO
- Unique loots through Quests and Monsters
- In-game Marketplace and Tavern
- Instant messaging, Army broadcasting, and private “homing pigeon” messages.
- Unique Bi-Weekly Lottery system!
- Bounty system for your revenge pleasures
- Public recognition on the game Champions List.
- In-game personal profile showcases your victories, power, and wealth.
- Unlock special FREE bonus features as you quest and level.
- Attack elite NPCs for a chance to gain extraordinarily unique loots.
- Choose from 100s of equipments, lands, and properties unlocked through levels and quests.
- Continuously updated game play and graphics for improved user experience.
- The list is endless! Join the realm of the Phoenix Emperor and see for yourself!
*** Internet connection required for use.
What's New in Version 1.20
Support for iOS 9.0 and newer iPhone and iPad devices.
Higher resolution graphics
New and improved Menu buttons
great game - returning player
I played this game a bunch in 2015 but deleted it later on due to lack of time to play and various in-game mistakes costing me my ability to win any fight.
BUT, recently I have gotten back to the game and started to play again, I've been playing more than before and have found many ways to fix my past mistakes thus allowing me win again.
This game has gone very far, has, and is getting updates every once awhile.
The players are immensely active, and always willing to help and prepare new player.
And even though this is a game without moving pictures, it makes up for it with several times more stuff to do than any other mmorpg you can find on the App Store, without having to focus on much graphics like other games they can work on content, events, and balancing the game, making this game a much longer lasting entertainment.
I would give this game 10 stars if I could but I can only give 5!
Decent game but reminds me too much of a Storm8 game. I cannot use dropdown menus since the iOS9 update. By now it should have had a fix and I am about to give up. I will assume they are just like Storm8 and do not support their games.
It would have been super fabulous if you had put in your update information that doing the update was going to wipe your game and you'd need your code name and password to transfer or be forced to start over.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 01, 2015
- Version: 1.20
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Codxp, Inc
- © 2015 Codxp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.