Quadratic Master is the best app for solving and learning quadratic equations, inequations and functions on your iPhone.
Version 3.0 is completely rewritten using latest iOS 11 technologies. Among other things, it brings:
• good looking and practical flat design
• single-digit input mode for rapid-fast solving
• full optimization for larger displays of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• freemium model. You can use basic functionality for free, or upgrade to full version with one-time purchase. Users who previously bought Quadratic Master get access to the full version without additional charge.
Basic free version offers:
• Quadratic equation solver (roots, discriminant, factorization)
• Formulas and guide for manually solving quadratic equations
• Quadratic inequation solver
• Quadratic function
- solver (Vertex form)
- Parabola - 3D rotating model of parabola obtained as intersection of a cone with a plane.
- Function forms explanation
• Ability to share solutions of your equations, inequations and functions.
Additionally, Full version provides:
• Detailed solution for quadratic equations
• General and Factored form function solvers
• Explanations and formulas for all function properties
• Quadratic inequation solver with ≥ and ≤ inequality
• Graph mixer - perfect tool to play with and explore quadratic function graphs
• Rapid-fast solving with Single-digit input mode
Do you have a suggestion or have you found a bug? You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the in-app Feedback button. All messages are much appreciated.
Fixed two small layout issues which bubbled up in iOS 11.2:
- line above keyboard kept shrinking in certain scenario
- some subscripts in Detailed solution of quadratic equation were missing
If you enjoy using Quadratic Master, please write a review on the App Store. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a very good app. Very little ads. Very cool. Much fun on my math homework.
Only turned out one mistake!
Seriously saved me when I was super late for class, simple and easy to use. Even lets tells you how to solve on your own~ only mistake was the it flipped the positive and negative of a specific factor so its always good to check your answers!
Need to be able to use large decimals/scientific notation
I like the set up and it is very simple, however you cannot put large decimals. I won't be able to use this app since a lot of the problems I need to solve are large decimals/scientific notations.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.