By Tip Tap Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Pipemania meets Tetris; clever idea. The pacing is intense" - Customer comments
Are you are bored of playing same puzzle games once and once again? Then you will love this new, addictive and challenging game which brings you the fun to the next level!
The goal of Enerbrix is simple, make the longest paths of light from an Enerbrix (Energized Brick) to another Enerbrix as quickly as you can, all the pieces that you connected through the path of energy will be cleared. The biggest way of light, the highest score.
Destroy the required number of brix before the time is up or they overflow your board and you will move onto a new fresh and more intense level. Remember that you are free to rotate the pieces as well as move them at any moment (when they are falling or even once they have landed)
With Enerbrix you will have endless hours of fun.
- Innovative and outrageously funny style of game.
- Beautiful graphics full of light.
- 2 Different game modes:
- Classic Mode: Could you able to remain calm while you are invaded by a rain of brix? Remember, the secret is to think coolly and act fast.
- CrossOver Mode: Make your ways of ligth through the brix from a wall to wall in order to clear them.
- 20 challenging difficulty levels: Select easy, medium or hard mode while you are improving your Enerbrix habilities.
- Magnetip control system: Converts your finger into a magnet, so the pieces that you want to select will always do exactly what you want to do.
- Convenient auto saved system: Enerbrix saves automatically your game, so you will never loss any of your movements.
- Different helpful powerups including thunderbolt or freeze.
- Combo Sytem: The better movement, the higher score.
- Rich sound effects and vibrant music.
Discover this addictive and refreshing game which brings you the fun to the next level!
Enerbrix, make your own light ways!
Enter to our website to watch our video of Enerbrix in action.
About a table spoon to much.
Of thinking that is.
Someone said it best, when they said it's like a color matching game combined with pipes, I hate pipe game, I think devs who make them and the ppl who play them is what they smoke. However this game is not as impossible as most pipe games, and is truly a matching game with lots of fun and replayabilty , just at a more elaborate calubur than ones traditional match 2- or more game. The fast pace-ness is there if you get good, grphx are par, control sensitivity is on the money, unlike most touch based matching games I experianced no movement/placement issues. But you can't drop blocks, your on a timer, and it's in port view, which is more than enough to keep me on the hunt for the next lumines. But for strat buffs, or pipe fans in general I think you will more than enjoy this neat twist on pipes, and for ppl that like timed game play/puzzling in the like, without the mindless slaming combos of yesterday with candy fx and a next level sound track, the best puzzler in the history of puzzledom, that sain ppl know as lumines, it's an alright game, more than alright, GJTE.
Solid, interesting & challenging puzzle game
This is a lot of fun - challenging to try to make the longest paths between the green energized bricks. Sort of like a pipe game, but I like playing this better. I am hoping at some point for global leaderboards and achievements (such as OpenFeint) in an update as I think that will add to the gameplay. Graphics are really solid. Sometimes I have trouble moving a block (it rotates on me), but as you can slide them around once they land, this hasn't really been an issue. Overall, a really fun and challenging puzzle game.
This is a cool game. It's very challenging, but it is also very fun. I highly recommend that if you like puzzle games you try this out.
- Category: Games
- Released: Feb 06, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Francisco Santos Belmonte
- © 2010 Tip Tap Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.