Groupon - Deals, Coupons & Shopping: Local Restaurants, Hotels, Beauty & Spa
By Groupon, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Groupon delivers unbeatable deals for 50—70% off the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in more than 500 cities located mostly on earth.
Download the Groupon app to start saving on everything you’re looking for—from right next door to across the globe. Whether you’re shopping for the latest fashion trends, craving a new restaurant in town, or spending work meetings daydreaming about tropical travel, a daily replenishment of deals delivers all the discounts you like.
Every deal is available to use immediately, so you’re never more than a few taps away from a relaxing massage, tickets to the night’s hottest event, or a chance to eat a whole pizza by yourself.
With the Groupon iOS app, you can:
• Buy and redeem Groupon deals directly from your iOS device.
• Track your purchased vouchers by location and expiration date.
• Save ink and avoid traumatic paper cuts by never printing another voucher or clipping another coupon.
And there’s more:
• Instantly redeem vouchers for on-demand deals on food, fun, fashion, and wellness.
• Use Groupon Goods to enjoy low prices without settling for bargain products.
• Collect the fanciest hotel shampoos or travel to exotic destinations with Groupon Getaways.
• Get in the spirit of the season shopping fun, themed collections for holidays and events our calendars say are important.
• Share Groupon deals with friends, family, and fiscally responsible robots via social media.
Put down the coupon book and pick up the Groupon iOS app—your ticket to explore the best each city has to offer at savings of up to 70% off.
What's New in Version 3.14.2
Thanks for using the Groupon app! Here at Groupon, we strive to deliver the best deals to you by improving your experience every time we release a new version of our app. Our updates include many new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Don't like how they won't say what changes are in each update (yet we don't seem to notice any 'improvements' or 'bug fixes'). Why does every update fix 'bugs'? Why are there so many 'bugs' that need fixing? Automatically changes my home City to Chicago for some reason after clicking on main page special daily deals/specials, even though my own city is set as my home location. Frustrating. Would be nice if it showed what are the new deals (show date added from newest to oldest). Would be nice if you could ask Q&A questions on mobile. Has gone downhill last couple years. Not as many good deals as used to be. Most products on here are low quality and/or barely worth the advertised price, or are regular priced anyway. Too easy to accidentally buy something if you click wrong. Needs a 2nd line of confirmation. 'Recently viewed deals' at the top of the list is really annoying.
Super Easy and great deals
Doesn't get any easier and the deals are hard to beat.
Ok... Why Chicago?
Why is it that every time I close down the app and open it again... Instead of detecting my actual location (Vancouver, Canada) it shows me deals from Chicago? Then I have to manually change my location. I know I'm not the only one. Fix this. Then you'll get the 4-5 star rating this app actually does deserve.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 3.14.2
- Size: 56.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Groupon, Inc.
- © 2015 Groupon, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.