Zynga Poker - Texas Holdem
By Zynga Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The LARGEST POKER SITE in the World…” - ESPN.COM
Join the world’s most popular Poker game with more tables, more tournaments, and more people to challenge. It’s Poker the way YOU want to play it!
FREE CHIPS -- Download now and receive 60,000 FREE chips! Plus a daily bonus up to $45,000,000!
AUTHENTIC TEXAS HOLD ‘EM – Casually play the classic Texas Hold ‘Em Cash game or turn up the heat and play at higher stakes - how much skin you have in the game is up to you!
FAIR PLAY – Just like Vegas! Officially certified to play like a real table experience.
VARIETY – Sit n Go, Shoot Outs and generous payouts! 5 player or 9 player, fast or slow, join the table and stakes you want.
LEAGUES — Join the millions of players across the World competing in a Season competition.
SOCIAL POKER EXPERIENCE – Play with your friends or make new ones. Zynga Poker has the strongest community of any poker game.
PLAY ANYWHERE – Play Zynga Poker seamlessly across all web and mobile versions -- just log in with your Facebook profile!
TALK TO US – Let us know what you'd like to see next by hitting us up on Facebook or Twitter:
Terms of Service: http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service
What's New in Version 20.99
FACEBOOK LOGIN FIX — If you are still having issues logging on to the game, please delete and re-download the game. See you at the tables!
JUMP – Jump poker is back! No more waiting for hands to finish, just Jump to a new table for non-stop action!
I love this game. However, with any great game, updates are not always user friendly. I truly appreciated Bet Protection, due largely the tropical storms disrupting my connectivity. I am getting better at screen shots, if when, my high straight loses to a triple (4 example). Zynga can be very slow to respond to my customer requests, and most of my requests have been found in my favor. Those few that were not, oh well!! Nothing in life is fair or free. I do find though, that the "... 'Bots ..." Systematic winning can be Very frustrating, which has led me to the conclusion of, No more of my real cash, in order to play. Cheating is one of my biggest and most serious pet peeves. Especially when I "pay" to play (eg: $250,000 sit-n-go). I think the rules of the game, and the courtesy bet guidelines should be readily accessible from the home screen. Maybe some of the "all-in" clowns might learn how to finesse play the game. In a true live casino, these type of punk plays would not be tolerated. Too bad Zynga seems to reward bad manners.
Free But Hardly Realistic
I agree w the earlier review of Mr. Abbas. I also have a background in statistics and software dev. The tables are rife w manufactured players (easy to spot by their names, 0 friends, and low wallets), "bingo" players (all in pre-flop most of the time), and just god-awful players. The cards flop in no way I've ever seen. Pre-flop betting is virtually meaningless, since most hands go to the River regardless. I have also been miraculously disconnected at the River card when about to win huge pots, and pre-flop w Aces--at least 6 times or more. I've managed to stay ahead by hopping tables when the bots/trolls appear, and playing tight for huge set hands. If you bear in mind that the game is rigged, that the card randomizers vary from reality, u can have some fun trying to beat the system. Just don't expect you're playing actual hold-em poker; you're not.
Blunt rip off!
This is my 3rd update on my review, as with every update Zynga manages to invent new means on ripping off:
- Zynga poker is stuffed with fraud accounts, throwing all in and scoring every single time, you can easily tell when checking their accounts. I actually doubt that they are encouraged (may be hired/programmed) by Zynga themselves.
- As many other mentioned, a new Zynga rip off technique is throwing you off the game the moment you bid heavly on a winning hand, freezes a bit even with super connection to high speed internet and then you lose your 5MN full house bid to a player who has nothing! this actually happened with me 3 times this morning, in the earlier versions they used to have bid protection when it happens, it used to happen only when the internet connection is bad, now it is either a major bug in the game, or more likely a Zynga strategy to push players to lose their money and buy more chips.
- I've been playing poker since ever, the game for sure programs the cards probabilities to serve the same goal: pushing people to through all their money then the miraclous flop comes to take them away.. I know these things happen in poker, but with Zynga they accure way beyond the fair random statistics!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 16, 2015
- Version: 20.99
- Size: 98.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Zynga Inc.
- © 2014 Zynga Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- pack of 5 Golden Scratchers$0.99
- Starter Stack$0.99
- Big Stack$4.99
- Medium Stack$2.99
- Medium Case$19.99
- Small Case$9.99
- Mystery Chip Bag$0.99
- Small Bag$1.99
- Big Vault$99.99
- Big Bag$4.99