Pigs VS Wolves LITE
By Han Zhicai
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be careful! You are being watched! A summer day, you got lost in the desert, thirsty, tired and a little bit funky. Suddenly, a huge wave of ravening wolves appeared. What a nightmare! Run away? Nowhere to go. Shout for help? Nobody could hear you. What can you do?
Pigs VS Wolves is a new generation TD game
If you’ve played various Tower Defense games, you'll be familiar with “Pigs VS Wolves”, the new generation TD game which makes the fierce war available on iPhone/iPod to defend yourself from enemies’ attack. In this game, you are playing the role as innocent pig, and your enemies are a group of evil wolves. Take up arms and fight!
Multivariate & Flexible:
During the game, you have the chance to get gold coins. You decide how to use them, buy more gold coin generators, exchange characters or defensive props. Besides, you choose to defense or attack.
* 11 kinds of wolves with different levels.
* 15 characters available for you to control.
* 16 different battle levels offer hours of playing.
* Classic Mode and Survival Mode make the game more flexible.
Easy Level and Normal mode cater to different experienced gamers.
How to Play The Pigs VS Wolves:
* Gold coin generator pig: It is the most important character. Without gold coins, you can’t purchase pigs used to attack or defense.
* Defensive props: Defensive props such as Scarecrow and Stone Pig are used to resist wolves’ attack so that you have enough time to lay for attacking.
* Bomb: Bomb is capable of destroying all wolves instantaneously. Perhaps it can turn the tables at critical times.
* Attack: Attack is the best form of defense. Organize your troops to destroy all the wolves that come.
* Other tips: Different characters associated with different props generate diverse effects, such as slowing down or freezing wolves. If you cannot smoothly level up, you may consider other assortment.
We do the best to make this game more splendid & exciting and hope you like it.
Online help please visite : http://www.iphogame.com
It's ok :/
In my opinion, a bad rip off of Plants vs. Zombies. Way too hard, because by the wolves eat your lil' pigs very quickly.. And in only the second level you have wolves coming from every direction and not enough money (even with the piggy bank) to fill all the squares AND protect them with scarecrows. In Plants vs. Zombies, you have Sun occasinally falling from the sky so you're not totally dependant on your own little providers... In this game you're totally dependant on the piggy bank for money and it only produced $15 very slowly!
Sorry, I just don't like this app.
This is a good game, but it's far to hard especially the wolves that's dress up like grandmas by the time u finaly knock the grandma wig off thier heads the wolves would then be close enough to eat u plus the grandma wolves walk a lot faster then the other wolves it's so hard to kill them if I ever get pass the grandma wolves what would be harder then the grandma wolve I don't want any wolves harder then that!! Well to me the game is unbalance
Pigs vs wolves
After playing plants vs zombies, the game from which this was clearly inspired, I have to give it a big fat "meh".
Especially with the release of pvz for the iPhone so close.
The touchscreen sensitivity was a bit troublesome. I found myself constantly putting things in the wrong lane by accident, only to start the level over again.
The other thing that bothers me, is that when you get a new unit, there's no description? What does it do? Try it and find out. If you end up wasting money on a unit that doesn't help you? Start the level over.
Other than that, it seems to be a decent game, albeit blatantly similar to plants vs zombies, and with less of the cutesy fun. It's not a bad game, just a meh game.
- Category: Games
- Released: Feb 11, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Han Zhicai
- © DigiArty, inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.