By Gender Mender
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use YouTube as music player:
- Play on background
- Find lyrics to videos
- Set a sleep timer
- Make Playlists
- Enjoy Dynamic TOP 100 Playlists = changes every day.
- View history of watched videos and make favorites list
- Login with YouTube and play & edit your playlists
- Publish on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, email or SMS.
- Display media info on lock screen
- Search Playlists and Channels and copy them immediately to be yours.
- Skip songs with headphones or iPod controls
Need to say more?
- Double Tap on video to zoom in and out, one tap to dismiss controls.
- Scroll player controls to the left to see sleep timer, rotation lock and more.
Thank you for all the reviews, good and bad. We read them all.
What's New in Version 6.1
- iPhone 5 compatible
- Bug fix
Good update! But..
I hope with this update the music do not uncache as before, if it does I will do another review and let you guys know for u to fix it. And another problem that still exist is that when u have cached the music and you get out of the app it keeps playing, then in the middle of the song is like the sound goes off and the music keeps going with no sound, You guys need to improve that because its happening almost all the tiime with all the sons, if you guys prove those things the app is going to be the best. 🔥🔥
Not Perfect but...
It may not be perfect, but it is one of the best out there. Being able to download videos/music (that will occasionally become uncashed) but I have downloaded 800+ minutes after using this for a couple of weeks now, and plan on doubling that in the next week. It is great for what it is, and besides the cashing issue I find this a very reliable and stable app choice. Keep up the great work.
Wish that when you search an artist up it doesn't limit the songs that show up that way you don't have to search it up one by one