Inspire Pro — Paint, Draw & Sketch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Available exclusively on the App Store, meticulously designed using the beautiful new features of iOS 8 and painstakingly engineered for the 64-bit CPU and octa-core GPU of the iPad Air 2 — Inspire Pro delivers an incredibly fast and realistic painting, drawing and sketching experience that you can take with you wherever you go and use whenever inspiration strikes.
Our proprietary painting engine Sorcery™, based on OpenGL, takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit color, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision and insanely fast speed. While the strokes of a wet oil paint brush look beautiful on their own, the breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you. Graze the canvas with a tiny bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or use stronger pressure to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones.
With no instruction manual or handbook required, whether you are a beginner, expert or somewhere in-between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of the most intuitive and compelling illustration app for iPad, Inspire Pro.
● 70 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 7 sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes, Basic Shapes, Graphite Pencils, Wax Crayons, Markers and Chalk
● 60 more brushes are available in the Inspire Pro Shop, divided into 6 sets: Complex Shapes, Paint Splatter, Spray Paint, Shape Outlines, Charcoal and Patterns
● All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush (Blending) or Eraser
● Paint load amount
● Automatic paint reload
● Paint blending mode
● Taper size and opacity
● Random size and rotation
● Surface size and rotation
● 3 canvas sizes to choose from: Screen (4:3), Widescreen (16:9) and Square (1:1)
● All device orientations are supported all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
● 1000 levels of undo and redo are available
● 3 finger pan gestures can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity and pressure without opening a menu
● The eyedropper tool can be used with a touch and hold gesture to select paint colors from the canvas
● The canvas can be moved around, rotated and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
● The UI is customizable to fit your painting style and workflow
Canvas Playback Video Recording
● Brush strokes are automatically recorded as you paint without any loss of speed
● You can play the video of your artwork being created stroke-by-stroke directly in the gallery
● A Canvas Playback video can be exported to your Photos, Email, iTunes Documents or Dropbox
● Exported videos are always high quality 1080p, regardless of the chosen canvas size or orientation
● Choose any paint color you can dream of with the intuitive color picker
● Hue, saturation and brightness sliders accompany a large color circle and opacity slider
● Your latest colors are saved to a palette automatically while you paint
● You can also save your favorite colors to a palette with drag and drop
Pressure Sensitive Stylus Support
● Wacom Intuos Creative 1 and 2 as well as the Bamboo Fineline
● Adonit Jot Touch 4 and Pixelpoint
● Ten One Design Pogo Connect 1 and 2
● HEX3 Jaja
Saving, Importing and Exporting
● Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos
● Inspire Pro files include your artwork's image, video and all associated metadata, for the ultimate back-up
● Images can be imported from your Photos, iTunes, Dropbox or the camera and positioned, rotated and scaled onto a new canvas
● Paintings can be sent via email from within the app
● Paintings can be uploaded directly to Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
● Paintings can be printed directly from the app (AirPrint printer required) or ordered online through direct CanvasPop integration
Visit KiwiPixel.com to check out more screenshots, videos and artwork.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Menus now appear and disappear at a faster speed, especially while painting, allowing you to use the app more efficiently.
Several bug fixes.
Amazingly intuitive and fun to use
I'm a bit of a tough critic so let me say that this app is well up there with the best digital art apps currently on the market by far. Incredibly user friendly and with a wide range tools that faithfully recreate the impressions of actual art mediums, plus almost all every way to modify your tools you might need, some creating some really unique textures and effects beyond traditional mediums. Also with the app's dry-brush feature it's easy to create a variety of cool blending effects and personally I found this to help keep a work flow. I'd have given it 5 stars but for a few extra components were lacking namely the ability to taper the end of my brush/pencil/etc. strokes (not just the beginning) and an "pen and ink set" would be a nice addition to the tools available for sale (most tools are free but there are a few sets that are in-app purchases, well worth it for the serious artist though). Other than that I highly recommend this, a must have for digital artists!
Finally, a REAL painters app!
Hands down the best art app ever! I've searched countless hours to find another app with similar features. There are none. Inspire is the only one that gives the artist the freedom to blend my mixing two or more colors. I can appreciate digital art, painting in layers, as well as other tools to simplify painting. When you want to paint like a true artist you must try this app. The dry brush and the blending effects are a stroke of genius. I cannot believe other apps have not caught on to this amazing idea. Thanks you guys are the best.
I love it but...
The app is amazing and I love it, but when I was drawing, I hit undo and it pasted a piece of the drawing (a square that is probably a fourth of the size of the drawing space) on top of my drawing. When I went to undo it, it exited out of the drawing and I went back into it, but it wouldn't let me undo it, so my drawing was stuck like that. I had spent almost four hours on the drawing and it's a shame that it's ruined. The pasting thing had happened before, but I was able to undo it, since it didn't exit out.
Please fix the pasting thing and please make it able so you can undo after you exit out of the drawing!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 13, 2015
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 209 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: snowCanoe
- © 2015 snowCanoe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Paint Splatter Brush Set$1.99
- Spray Paint Brush Set$1.99
- Complex Shapes Brush Set$0.99
- Charcoal Brush Set$1.99
- Shape Outlines Brush Set$0.99
- Patterns Brush Set$0.99