By Pascal Pineau
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The match and memory game designed to make mathematics appear much more entertaining to the young (and to the grown-ups) than they ever would have thought. Thanks to HippopoMath, children can learn how to count while playing. They are also be able to review addition, subtraction and even multiplication basics without getting bored. You will even appreciate HippopoMath yourself if your memory is fading or if you are a lifelong allergic to mathematics.
Welcomed and guided by unruly Professor Hippopo, you will have a choice of four different levels adapted to the knowledge of your child:
1. LittleHippo level: aimed at toddlers learning how to count (but nothing should stop the older ones to check their knowledge and test their memory!), this level requires them to pair a tile containing a quantity of objects (between 1 and 10) with the corresponding figure in another tile.
2. MidHippo level: 2+2= ?, you need to know the answer to succeed in this level: tiles containing a quantity of objects (between 1 and 10) are to be paired with basic additions.
3. PoshHippo level: perform additions and subtractions in a tile before pairing it with another tile containing a number of objects (between 1 and 10).
4. GeniusHippo level: if the previous levels were too easy, this one is for you. Not only will you need to know how to add and subtract but also to multiply numbers up to one hundred.
Finally, if you have doubts about your knowledge, if you cannot remember how much 2+2 is or if you do not know how to count with your fingers, Professor Hippopo offers you his little classes in wich you will find addition and multiplication tables together with a "how to count with your fingers" lesson.
So, count to three and…..have fun!
– 4 game levels corresponding to 4 different knowledge levels
– An engaging, funny and animated Professor Hippopo
– Professor Hippopo’s lessons
– A warm and colourful interface
– The 5 best times are saved with name typed in
– Activation or not of the sounds effects, and best times reset
– Languages: English, French, Spanish and Italian
– You may use your fingers to count….
What's New in Version 1.2
New buttons for kids.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 05, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Pascal Pineau
- © 2010 KarabouSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.