By Block21 AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Selected as the Best Finance App by Apple two years in a row
* International bestseller and number 1 in the finance category in 100 countries
* Awarded "App of the day" in several international magazines and mentioned in The New York Times
My Wallet+ is an app that helps you keep track of your expenses in a really easy and elegant way. All you need to do is to enter your expenses and incomes to monitor how much you spend, what you spend on and how much you have left to spend. You can do it where ever you are. Just pick up the phone and enter the transaction directly.
The app consists of:
1. Week, Month and Year overview with stylish drill-down barcharts showing you how you spent your money and how much money you have left.
2. When you add your incomes and expenses they show up in a list per day. It is also possible to add recurring transactions to make it easier for you.
3. A flexible category structure where you add the categories and subcategories that suits you and your lifestyle.
4. Export your expenses to Excel, CSV or HTML-format, for backup and analysis.
5. You decide when your month starts, for example the 25th of each month whenyou get your salary, and see how much money you have left to spend.
6. Backup via Dropbox
7. Set all your accounts, such as bank accounts, credit cards, cash and get the current balance.
8. Password to protect your information
.... and soon we will release a sync-solution and an Ipadversion.
My Wallet+ supports English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portugese, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Danish, Finnish and Norwegian.
The product is simple to use and will evolve along with its users needs. If you have questions, comments or want to follow and influence the development of the product, visit: http://www.block21.com
Follow us on Twitter: @mywalletapp or Facebook: http://facebook.com/mywalletapp
... or drop a line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.2006
Bugfix: New transaction on start
Bugfix: Minor bug in Export function
How do you log a transfer from checking to cash or vice versa on this app without making it look like an expense whenever you go to the ATM? I want to categorize what I spend my cash on.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 12, 2016
- Version: 1.2006
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Block21 AB
- © Block21
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.