By TwoHeads Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alone in a dark, infested city - use your flashlight, guns and grenades to survive the night and destroy the rotting hordes.
Previously #1 FREE APP in US and Italy.
Universal and iPhone 5 version coming soon!
"If you're looking for an atmospheric zombie shooter, this one's an easy recommendation." - Touch Arcade
"Aftermath isn't your average twin-stick zombie shooter, it's almost art." - App Spy
* Massive new update with Retina graphics and new levels to explore the expanded city!
* Fight through the zombie horde while taking care of cunning Spewers, bullish Screamers and lumbering Fatties.
* Relive the trials and near-escapes of the night as you progress through the story mode.
* Infinite replayability with score-attack challenge levels.
* Illuminate your surroundings with advanced real-time lighting.
* Unique intelligent control system designed specifically for iOS devices. Light up your enemies to shoot and choose how to use your grenades wisely.
* OpenFeint Enabled - Replay any level to better your score and compete against players around the world.
* Play with headphones to fully experience atmospheric 3D audio.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
Support for new devices
Best Top-Down Zombie Shooter Hands Down.
I've had this game since it was released back in the day. To this day its remained my favorite zombie shooter. Its atmospheric, and SIMPLE approach to the genre is what makes it so solid. 10/10 from me!
The only thing that I would request to be added would be 4 player 'co-op.' No fancy features, just the ability to do the missions or survival in co-op mode. No classes, no restrictions, just clean and simple 4 player co-op through a lobby system or using Game Center's API.
Even without this, I keep coming back to Aftermath trying to beat my highscore and try out new tactics. I love it! Well worth the $2.99 asking price. Aftermath is here to stay on my Homescreen. Thanks for making it!
Great Gameplay, Mediocre Graphics
This is by far the best zombie shooter that I have ever played. It is simple, addictive, and downright fun. However, the guns just look way to big and they just don't look very cool. If you could fix that in any way that would make this a hands down five star game.
Great game. However you haven't updated the game in almost 2 years. It doesn't have to be huge but just some new content would be nice to show you guys haven't been eaten by zombies. Good job though. Thanks.