By Morning Egg Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#3 game in App Store USA!!! Thanks for All!
0.99 Special Promotion time......... End Soon!!
Do you have what it takes to prove yourself in the ring? Train your fully customizable boxer to defeat over 100 different opponents and dominate the underground fight club scene!
Boxing Fighter is the first iPhone / iPod Touch Boxing game done in the classic styles of Street Fighter™ and Mortal Combat™, with beautiful landscape mode fights and massive special attacks!
• Try yourself out on single fights, or go for the world title in the 100 bout career mode
• Unlock four different locations from the Street Bar to the Death Match Club
• Take your opponent to the ropes and win major title bouts to take home the belts!
• Train your fighter in various techniques to help you beat the stronger fighters
• Buy new gear for your boxer including training machines and enhanced equipment
• Discover opponent shattering special moves including the lightning blast and fists of fury
• The VS Mode on Wifi
With more moves, more opponents and more customization than any other boxing app out there, you’ll never need another app to get your smack down on!
What's New in Version 1.2
-Game Center Capability
-Add save warning message
-Add new score system
Good fighting game.
I haven't had any problems with crashing so far. But I also want to know what buying the equipment does. Also, to anyone who hasn't figured it out yet, you move your character by tilting your device. Doesn't seem to say anything about that in the instructions.
Knocks itself out
Before you rag on an app for crashing too much, try a hard reset. I did a hard reset. The app still kept crashing. The fighting that I did get a chance to see was not very engaging. Instead of a Final Fight view, you get a Street Fighter 2D view and few options. Sound is poor and the art design is misdirected (sorry artists). Overall a mediocre fighting game with poor programming under the hood.
Good game with major flaw
This is a fun addicting game but it keeps freezing before I star a fight or after the first round of the fight. It is impossible to finish an event on career mode because of the freezing and I was only able to get through one fight; consequently, when the freezes I'm not put at the same spot where my event left off.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 08, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Seller: Morning Egg Inc
- © 2009 Morning Egg Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.