This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Follow the intricate paths of the celtic stones in an exciting race for the highest score.
Play numbered cards to move your figures as far as possible along the colored paths of stone, collect as many wishing stones and bonus points as possible on your way to beat your opponents!
A clever strategy with the use of your cards, tiles and paths with some luck of the draw leads to victory. Play as many cards as possible in the right order - but never lose track of your opponents' tactics!
This faithful adaptation of the original Keltis boardgame includes the first path of the solitaire mode "Keltis Campaign" which offers a challenging single player experience with increasing difficulty.
But thats not all: The three remaining paths of the campaign can be unlocked via In App Purchase.
The expansion set "New Challenges" is also available for download as an App purchase directly from the game. Its a completely new board layout with AI controlled opponents for hours of challenging fun.
- Three difficulty settings for beginners and experts
- Easy rules based on the original board game
- Comprehensive tutorial
- Local multiplayer-mode (hot seat) for up to 4 players
- Online multiplayer via Game Center (NEW in version 1.5)
- English and German language supported
- Three additional paths of the "Keltis Campaign" available as In App Purchase
- Expansion "New Challenges" available as In App Purchase
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to email@example.com
We are looking forward to your feedback!
For more information on news and updates:
or visit us on www.facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia and twitter.com/USM_News
What's New in Version 1.5
- Detailed retina graphics
- New multiplayer mode (iPhone + iPad versions compatible!)
- Various tweaks and optimizations
Brilliant game mechanics...but...
No save feature, you can't play a game and continue later, but that doesn't really matter because this game is a crash fest. Whatever you do, don't click the help icon during a game. Unless you want to start over. I haven't played this in a while and thought I would pick it up again because it is a great board game and I love the mechanics. But it is so unstable it is virtually unplayable. iPhone 6 Plus, latest iOS.
A little slow, lots of clicks to start game
Often I click the icon, it opens, then closes. I have to click it again, it goes through credit screen. Takes several clicks through different menus to get to game, then gameplay itself feels a bit slow, especially with card displays going in and out.
I absolutely love this game. Graphics could be improved, but it doesn't stop me!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 27, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 29.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: United Soft Media Verlag GmbH
- © 2010-2013 United Soft Media Verlag GmbH under agreement with Reiner Knizia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Keltis Campaign$0.99
- New Challenges$0.99