Pinball HD: Classic Arcade, Zen + Space Games
By OOO Gameprom
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This unique table features pinball bumpers and targets, plus a color monitor where you can take on a variety of old-school digital minigame challenges - an endless space scroller, plus car racing, missile defense, a block breaker, and more at incrementing skill levels.
Apple Design Awards 2010 winner
Listed by Apple in "Best 10 iPad Apps in 2010"
1st place in US top paid apps during the first sales day
"Pinball HD is simply a game that was just made for the iPad: it has intuitive controls, takes full advantage of the device’s hardware and delivers a truly immersive experience that will take you right back to the golden age of the arcade."
-- Marco Tabini, Macworld.com
"With three tables, reliable physics and controls, and gorgeous graphics, it is a pleasure to recommend."
-- Levi Buchanan, IGN.com
ABOUT THE GAME
Pinball HD - This game will change your idea of Pinball on the iPad. Each table - Wild West, The Deep, and Jungle style - are masterpieces. You'll be stunned with the level of realism. This is a REAL Pinball simulator with stunning 3D graphics both with or without 3D glasses.
• Landscape mode - "full table" view
• Portrait mode - "flying-table" view
• In portrait mode slide up or down your both thumbs to toggle camera view from "flying-table" to "full table".
• 3 pinball tables with unique graphics, instructions, missions system, locations and characters
• Landscape mode shows a full table view. The games can be played in either landscape orientation with the button to the left or right of the screen.
• Portrait mode gives you a flying-table view with the camera panning and zooming over the action. This can only be played when holding the iPad with the button on the bottom. If you activate the screen orientation switch, the game only plays in portrait mode.
• A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to the graphic capabilities of the iPad.
• Realistic physics.
• Built in help for each table. Tap the circled "I" at the bottom right of each table to get a display detailing instructions and descriptions of the features of each table. Make sure to swipe left and right when viewing since the instructions don't fit on one screen.
• Local and global high scores. Swiping right brings up a table of local high scores and further tapping brings up high scores from copies sold throughout
the world. At the end of each game you are prompted to enter your name and have your score included.
• Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
• Camera tilt brings dimensionality to the games offering a simulated 3D effect where the image changes depending upon how you tilt the iPad. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
• Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph eyeglasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
HOW TO PLAY
When running the app, you are presented with a 3D simulated camera zoom, pan and fly-over of one of the games. Tapping on a game's fly-over screen shows/hides main menu. Tap on Play button to start game on current table.
Controls in game:
• Tap ANYWHERE on the left side of screen to control the left flipper and ANYWHERE on the right side to control the right flipper.
• Shake your iPad to realistically nudge the pinball table, but not too much or you'll tilt.
• Tap on the "electronic caption" at the top of the screen to pause or resume your game.
Follow us on:
• Twitter - http://twitter.com/Gameprom
• Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Gameprom
• YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/GamepromCompany
• Company site - http://gameprom.com
What's New in Version 2.39
- minor fixes
Still lots of bugs
When they said "minor fixes," they definitley meant minor. The major bugs are all still here (especially in the Snow table), and the developer does not respond to inquiries regarding problems. High scores randomly decrease at the end of games before they can be recorded, camera modes stick, animation stutters terribly (since 2 updates ago), balls get stuck and no amount of "nudging" will move them, flippers are occasionally unresponsive, etc. But if you can accept these frustrations, the tables are fantastic and most of the play works okay.
I bought this pinball game for my iPad 2. I kept seeing updates that were HUGE. I thought I was getting new games, like in Angry Birds. Wrong, they were using my memory to put new tables I could BUY! All I want are the three I purchased. They are scamming people. I find it unethical. I stopped updating the app. I'm not buying anymore from them. I should be given the option of purchase, not scamming an update, then trying to get me to buy more tables stored on my iPad. Why isn't Apple on top of this?
It's hard to believe that everything you see is the result of programming...I used to play real pinball machines? The only thing that I miss is that things don't heat up (not literally) on the digital games. The excitement level isn't as high.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- Version: 2.39
- Size: 738 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian
- Seller: OOO Gameprom
- © 2010-2015 Gameprom company.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Da Vinci Pinball$1.99
- Slayer Pinball$2.99
- Snow Pinball$1.99
- Arcade Pinball$1.99
- AC/DC Pinball$2.99
- Halloween Pinball$1.99
- Pirates Pinball$1.99
- Red Planet Pinball$1.99
- Alice In Chains Pinball$2.99
- Bullet For My Valentine Pinball$2.99