Civilization Revolution for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Redesigned for the iPad! - Build. Discover. Conquer. Rule the World!
Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution for iPad is built upon the foundation of the award-winning title that popularized the “just one more turn” formula on the iPhone platform. Exclusive to the iPad, the World/Scenario Creator is an entirely new feature for Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution for iPad which allows players to customize the world and game parameters to create hundreds of different scenarios and game types, providing limitless hours of entertainment. Additionally, Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution has been updated and optimized for the iPad’s larger 1024x768 pixel high resolution screen, with an enhanced user interface that improves the fidelity of world map tiles, improved controls for better unit movement, leader portraits, icons, and a broader view of the world map enabling increased vision and strategy for tactical gameplay.
Lead your civilization from the dawn of man to the modern age and beyond in Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution. Go head to head with history’s greatest leaders as you wage war, conduct diplomacy, discover new technologies, inspire your nation and build the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
For nearly two decades, the Sid Meier’s Civilization® franchise has been the benchmark for strategy gaming. Now the greatest strategy game of all time arrives for the Apple iPad with Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution™.
LEAD YOUR PEOPLE TO GREATNESS:
Choose your victory path: military, cultural, economic or scientific. However you choose to lead your people, there’s a way to win.
CHOOSE YOUR CIV:
Choose from 16 Civilizations throughout history (including America, Spain, China, Japan and Germany) to lead to victory.
Triple your strength by combining up to three units into one powerful army and destroy your enemies. Level them up through military victories to gain additional strength and new abilities.
ACCESSIBLE TO ALL:
Multiple difficulty levels, an integrated tutorial and friendly advisors are all here to help newcomers and seasoned Civ veterans alike.
GLOBAL DOMINATION TO GO!
Visit http://www.2kgames.com/mobile/ for more great games.
для детей старше 12 лет
What's New in Version 2.4.6
- iOS7 Support
- Minor Bug Fixes
Excellent Game, with minor problems
This is one of the best games out of the ones of its kind; I have never played a game similar to this one that I could play for hours! The graphics are great, the wonders and great people are good, even the technological advances too.
The only three problems with it is one, that you have NO Scottish leader SO SO SO disappointing. The other problem will minor is that, when you start getting to many people and units in one place it becomes frustrating to activate people and/or units because it's hard to get it to scroll through the list of icons because your trying to scroll while it thinks your trying to click on a unit or person; so will scrolling it's activating units or people that you don't want right then and because of that it will cause me to accidentally touch the map sometimes and send the activated person or unit to another destination because it doesn't realize i'm trying to scroll.
The third and final problem is while trying to set a course for a far away destination the screen will sometimes need to scroll and sometimes but not all the time it will prematurely set the destination before you know what happened and then you may have to wait a turn or so before you can relocate the person or unit to the right destination.
other than those three problems its a great game.
A complex game but very addicting once you get the hang of it.
- the options for faster victory conditions and technology rates, and 3 unit armies allow you
to play a game within a couple of hours, instead of taking days.
- also gone is the tedious landscape management - road building, irrigation, etc.
- even in Civ II, the AI did not know how to lay a massive siege against a city.
In Civ Rev, it's worse. They barely attack, even at Diety level, making it too easy.
The AI also does not know how to deal with lots of barbarians, meaning that they
often have only 1 large, capital city. Not much of a challenge.
- has crashed on me a could of times
- has hung up on me a couple of times - could not tell a unit to wait till next turn,
and no [END TURN] buttton appears for the next turn
- all of which means, you need to save every 5 minutes
The very ugly
- when you press on a unit, Civ proceeds to center it on the screen, even when you
still holding your finger down. So your finger winds up trying to drag the unit
someplace you don't want.
Suggestions for developers
- the center square of a city should count for resources. Now it's irrelevant. :(
- managing city resources is better than the old tedious square by square landscape
building. But it's not obvious how to do it.
- have a game option to turn off the babbling voices!
- Warriors should not be able to shoot down aircraft
My favorite game
A great game and a great way to pass a couple if hours
The update ruined the game
Rather than have a better AI the computer just cheats
Civs don't attack barbarian villages making the Mongol opponent useless as his power is to convert barbarian villages
AI doesn't know how to launch a concerted attack with man units or real sea invasion. Just a couple of units here or there.
The AI cannot win militarily for this reason
The AI can only win by tech or cultural win as it cheats on technology learns or money
With a bunch of spies you can steal from the cheaters but this makes the game monotonous.
Occasionally even after a domination win the game continues playing without opponents allowing you to rack up giant scores
The high score leader board is populated entirely by cheaters.
The other civilizations in the update cannot engage each other in diplomacy removing a major facet of the game. You can thus no longer bribe one civ from declaring war against the other they always "know nothing of he other civ" even when that's impossible.
The update was focused on selling useless units. Rather than gameplay.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 2.4.6
- Size: 194 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 2K Games
- © (C) 2005-2013 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. and its subsidiaries. Developed by Firaxis Games. Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution, Civ, Civilization, 2K Games, the 2K Games logo, Firaxis Games, the Firaxis Games logo, 2K China, the 2K China logo and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks and trademarks are properties of their respective owners. This product includes components of the PowerVR™ SDK from Imagination Technologies Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Civilization Master Bundle$3.99
- New National Wonders$1.99
- Multiplayer Now Available!$2.99
- New Great People$1.99
- Expansionist Units & Building$0.99
- Mediterranean Units & Buildings$0.99
- European Units & Buildings$0.99
- Asian Units & Buildings$0.99
- World Wonders$0.99